“Awesome experience thanks to a personable & professional staff”

Bob's Hawaii Adventure
Ranked #150 of 332 Tours in Honolulu
Killeen, Texas
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Awesome experience thanks to a personable & professional staff”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

My fiancée(at the time of the dive) and I highly enjoyed the BOB experience. The guides assist you in maneuvering while underwater and point out things for you to see as well as give you bait to attract marine life right to you. The divers will also take pictures for you if you have an underwater camera as they are very experienced scuba divers. They also take photos of everything going on during all of the guest's underwater experience. Their photos are for sale upon return to the marina and they are very reasonably priced. Yeshua, George and Mike were all great and I would highly recommend this tour to anyone visiting the island of Oahu. My wife( married three hours after this experience) and I have already told all of our friends that this experience is a "must do" while in Hawaii.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank AlwaysTDY

Tulsa, Oklahoma
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 136 helpful votes
“Safe Underwater Fun”
Reviewed 14 March 2014 via mobile

This is one fun adventure. We were both pretty apprehensive as we never experienced diving. We got over it in a minute. The crew was absolutely superb. They were very safety conscious but you hardly knew it.

They were fun without being the center of attention. Most of all they were professionals who knew what they were doing. We went a mile offshore (we could see the bottom at 32 feet) and anchored. Our goal was to see the sea turtles underwater. We saw plenty. And - the divers took plenty of photos for us that are priceless. A five star operation in our book. The BOB experience has been the envy of all our friends.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Lapolla
Neutral Bay, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Fun Experience. Thanks Mike, Randy, Yesherwa!”
Reviewed 12 September 2013

Such a fun day and fantastic experience. I'm afraid of most things and if I can snuba, you can do it! I don't snorkel as the fear of water going in my snorkel gear & in my mouth makes me gag... I don't scuba as the fear of lack of oxygen freaks me out... even though I was a little nervous getting into B.O.B... my nerves went away within seconds of entering the water... it really is a great experience (1 of those things you must try at least once in your life). The crew are just amazing, they are with you the entire time and right behind you underwater, making sure you're okay and having a great time. We were lucky enough to see 3 turtles & an array of colourful fish swimming up to us. They even give you free time to snorkel/swim at your own pace (within their sights) or you can laze about & catch some rays on the boat. I have to give a big shout out to the cool crew who kept cracking jokes and clearly love what they do - MIKE, RANDY, YESHERWA (hope I spelt that right?) You guys rock! Thanks for making this such an enjoyable experience!

Visited August 2013
2 Thank jrossifamily
Sacramento
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Lift broke, no food, no water, no bathroom”
Reviewed 24 July 2013

Just did this adventure last week, 7-19-13...a bus took us to the boat. The boat was small and had two benches on the inside to sit on. No bathroom at all. The yellow BOB's were on the back of the boat and I was the first one to go into it. You have to duck your head way down to get up into the empty bubble. It is open at the bottom and then you are told where to put your hands and feet, you sit still on the scooter and a lift lowers you into the water. The bubble had water near my neck but I could breath OK. A diver is with you all the time, and you are lowered down to about 60 feet. A cable holds you from going any lower. The diver pushes you around, you do not steer the scooter. The diver puts food into the water around you and fish come all around your face. My ears were OK but I had to swallow all the time because of the pressure. I was down below about 15 minutes and was brought up by the cable and put on the lift and hoisted up on the boat. Photos were taken of me with the fish...59 photos exactly, no videos at all. The lift broke after the several people went up and down and we were told the BOBs were out of use. There were 18 of us on board

Visited July 2013
3 Thank Disneydolly
Chattanooga, Tennessee
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Island watersports in Hawaii Kai”
Reviewed 27 May 2012

We had a fabulous time out on the water with these guys!!! They were very attentive and made certain that we had great pictures and wonderful memories!! We rode the underwater scooters.

We took underwater cameras but they were useless - THe pictures the team took of us are priceless. We purchased the disc and were given 71 pictures and 6 videos! Definitely TOP NOTCH customer service!!

Sam and Mike and the other guys gave each group individual attention and personal guidance when we were under water. They would dive down and bring up certain items for us to hold an they would take our pictures and they also provided us with net bags of bread so that the fish would come to us and we could see them close up.I even got to feed them out of my hand I really loved the individual attention they gave every passenger! Great trip and Great crew!!!

Visited May 2012