“Best tour”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Best tour”
Reviewed 28 January 2013 via mobile

The only tour that went as it should from start to finish.Well worth the price loved it.We had at least 1, tour a day for a week some were a nightmare but the Blue Hawaiian Helicopter was the highlight of our trip if we had anymore time we would have done it again. Thank you

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“This Was A Big Wow!”
Reviewed 26 January 2013 via mobile

Fabulous flight with Jonathan. I would do this every day if I could. The scenery is breathtaking and Jonathan's knowledge of Oahu was enlightening. Jim was informative as to the mechanics, which we also found very interesting. Thanks for a super morning!

Burke, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Number One Attraction on Oahu”
Reviewed 25 January 2013

My wife and I flew with Blue Hawaii on Oahu. Jonathan was a great pilot and tour guide. He is highly experienced and safe pilot. We had a great time flying with him. This is a very professional outfit. I am an experienced Helicopter pilot and know a great organization when I see it. I heartily endorse this operation.

Visited January 2013
Sidney, Ohio
54 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“BEST $$$ Spent!”
Reviewed 23 January 2013

This was THE highlight of our vacation! Well worth the money. Julie, our pilot was AMAZING!!! I am super sensitive to flying, and this helicopter was so smooth, I didn't feel nauseous one bit! VERY peofessional staff! Make sure you buy the DVD of your flight for lasting memories! This was the BEST EVER!!!

Visited October 2012
Niagara
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 97 helpful votes
“Sky High !”
Reviewed 21 January 2013

My wife and I flew with Blue Hawaiian on the island of Kauai and were absolutely thrilled. This event became one of the main highlights of our 2 weeks in Hawaii. We had arrived on a cruise ship and found the office easily and then were transported out to the airport. Nate,our pilot easily put any nerves at rest when he outlined his flying experience and then proceeded to do a great job narrating and flying over some of the most spectacular scenery we have ever seen. 55 minutes literally flew by. I think we would actually take this flight again but have also tried thinking of future destinations that woul include this type of activity. It is not inexpensive but extremely well worth it. We would recommend to friends that if you are going to travel to the Hawaiian Islands this has to be part of your trip and while there are flights over the other islands , I can't see any of them topping Kauai. Thanks again Nate for such an exhilarating adventure.

Visited January 2013