“The Experience!!! What a place, what a way to see it!!!”

Blue Hawaiian Helicopters - Oahu
Book In Advance
More Info
US$310.00*
and up
Complete Island Oahu ECO Helicopter Tour
Ranked #40 of 335 Tours in Honolulu
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Aloha!!! This was quite simply one of the best experiences I have ever done!!! We did it close to the end of our holiday and it was a great way to see the trip out :) Its a really gentle flight with so much to see... Our pilot (Loren) was awesome, great sense of humor, really relaxed and along with all the other staff this couldn't have been easier... A great experience, highly recommended...

Thanks Guys, Olli & Dani :)

1  Thank OlliWilson

Reviewed 6 April 2014

I am a very uncomfortable flyer. I went with my husband and daughter to get pictures of them taking off and I ended up going up with them. The staff at the front desk was very reassuring and made me feel at ease. My daughter sat next to the pilot and I had a wonderful seat next to the window. All the seats are great though and it was a small group so the ride was very comfortable. I was not scared at all~seriously I am a white knuckle flyer and felt zero fear. We found whales in the ocean and it was a great way to see their incredible size. I could have spent the whole time doing that and of been happy. It was really neat going through the mountains and being so close to the waterfalls. Pearl Harbor was special to see and Gilligan's Island was a nice memory of being young again. I cannot wait to post my pictures when I get back home. Thanks again for such a nice time, and for anyone who might be scared of flying this for some reason did not seem scary at all.

Reviewed 2 April 2014

Best helicopter tour ever, great way to see the island.
Our pilot Julie was very professional and so informative
Saw whales, rainbows, waterfalls and Gilligan's island.
Would recommend great value

Reviewed 31 March 2014

We had a great tour with Blue Hawaiian. My 9 year old daughter was a little scared as it was her first time in a helicopter, but Adam our pilot, did a great job of talking to her to calm her down. The tour itself was a fantastic way to see the island in a perspective you can't get from the ground. Yeah, it's expensive, but for a one-time event it was great to see everything they show you and get pictures as well.

Reviewed 28 March 2014

Outstanding, from the driver who picked me up to the office crew, ramp crew, and Loren, the pilot. Very pleased that the pilot was prior Army Aviator.. Pure Professional. Bottom Line --GREAT TOUR.