“Oahu Helicopter Tour”

12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Oahu Helicopter Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

Pilot "Julie" was a wonderful pilot...explained all of the points of interest as we flew around the island! We always wanted to do the helo tour... sure glade we chose Blue Hawaiian Tours! :)

We thoroughly enjoyed our tour flight with Julie...she's the best and your ground crew also did an outstanding job greeting us with the Aloha spirit, performed a professional brief before the flight and ensured everyone's safety while on the flight line!

Blue Hawaiian Helicopter Tours is the BEST in my book! :)

Mahalo to the entire staff!!!

Chris & Marlene from Littleton, Colorado

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Wow is all I can say!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

If you want to see the entire island and you don't want to fight traffic, I would highly recommend taking a Blue Hawaiian helicopter. The flight was nice and smooth. We got to see mountains, waterfalls and vast farms of vegetables, bananas and pineapples. We also saw much of the coastline. It was a great trip.

“Blue is the way to go”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

Fun outing. safety brief, prep etc was not too lengthy. friendly and courteous staff. reasonable price for SD card from inside the helicopter. I would def recommend this outing. Must-do activity for Hawaii trip.

Zurich, Switzerland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“The highlight of my stay in Oahu”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

It was my first time on a helicopter. It was a lot of fun. I felt safe during the entire trip. The pilot, Adam, was really pleasant, polite and fun too. I purchased the video of the flight for $26 and I am very happy to have a recording of those amazing 50 minutes!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank chicago_zurich
Sydney, Australia
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Fantastic trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

Went on Eco helicopter with our pilot Adam.
Was recommended by Shawn at Pleasure a Tours.
Was worth every cent. So glad I decided to do this tour with my son.

2 Thank Vickichacha