“Blue Hawaiian Helicoptors”

Blue Hawaiian Helicopters - Oahu
Ranked #64 of 334 Tours in Honolulu
Reviewed 17 July 2014

I've got to do this again!! I am so glad that we decided to try this! The experience was unbelievable!

All reviews
in 34 reviews
"other islands"
in 14 reviews

Reviewed 10 July 2014

Pilot "Julie" was a wonderful pilot...explained all of the points of interest as we flew around the island! We always wanted to do the helo tour... sure glade we chose Blue Hawaiian Tours! :)

We thoroughly enjoyed our tour flight with Julie...she's the best and your ground crew also did an outstanding job greeting us with the Aloha spirit, performed a professional brief before the flight and ensured everyone's safety while on the flight line!

Blue Hawaiian Helicopter Tours is the BEST in my book! :)

Mahalo to the entire staff!!!

Chris & Marlene from Littleton, Colorado

Reviewed 10 July 2014

If you want to see the entire island and you don't want to fight traffic, I would highly recommend taking a Blue Hawaiian helicopter. The flight was nice and smooth. We got to see mountains, waterfalls and vast farms of vegetables, bananas and pineapples. We also saw much of the coastline. It was a great trip.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

Fun outing. safety brief, prep etc was not too lengthy. friendly and courteous staff. reasonable price for SD card from inside the helicopter. I would def recommend this outing. Must-do activity for Hawaii trip.