“Happy Happy!”

Oahu Independent Scooter Adventure
Ranked #17 of 313 Outdoor Activities in Honolulu
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are Waikiki's premier moped, motor scooter, scoot coupe and bicycle rental specialists. Each of us is committed to delivering every customer an unforgettable experience on two or three wheels. While traveling by motor scooter or moped, riders can enjoy breathtaking views of our islands pristine coastline, explore engulfing waterfalls, and even climb to the peaks of craters. Here at Hawaiian Style Rentals and Sales, we teach all of our first timers how to operate and ride a moped, as well as making sure you start your adventure with all safety tips for the road and a map with our suggested routes. We are also Oahu's exclusive dealer for Genuine Scooter Company. Every new moped comes with a two year unlimited mileage warranty and roadside service. Mahalo!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Reviewed 22 June 2014

I took the advice of this site and boy, was I happy I did that. Chose the 200cc option for safety reasons. It costs a lot more than a moped, but on the highway, it's worth every cent. My scooter only had 700 miles on the odometer. It looked great, it felt great and I had the best day out on it. Yes, it cost more to rent there than most operators in Honolulu but I was not in the mood to be ripped off (having read other reviews). I'm so happy I chose these guys and I'll be back.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

We were pleased with the selection of bikes and they were all in good condition. (Rentals on other islands taught us not to take that for granted). The staff is happy and helpful. An added bonus is that you can park your bike overnight in the secure lot next to the shop. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

On my recent trip to Oahu, I rented a Fitness Bike.It was a perfect experience. The initial selection of the bike, helpfulness of employee,Kevin, condition and operation of bike, route maps, return of bike to store and friendliness of employees, Hopefully, on a future visit to Oahu will again rent from Hawaiian Style Rentals.
Ken T.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

My friend and I rented fitness bikes for the Honolulu triathlon and the guys here couldn't have been more helpful or friendly ! We didn't want to pay to ship our own bikes from Chicago so decided to rent. They let us come a couple days early and try bikes and pick the exact ones we wanted. They had told us before we arrived that they would trade out the pedals if we wanted to bring our own from home. Just very helpful in every way! Next time I'm there I hope to rent a moped from them. Prices are very reasonable and the check in and check out is quick, easy and stress free!

1  Thank Barb L
Reviewed 23 May 2014

We had the best time, two boys - ages 18 and 20 were amazed and said it was the best ever. Company is wonderful and so caring, would recommend 110%