“They had the process down to a science...”

Hawaiian Style Rentals & Sales
Go Oahu Card
Ranked #18 of 299 Outdoor Activities in Honolulu
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are Waikiki's premier moped, motor scooter, scoot coupe and bicycle rental specialists. Each of us is committed to delivering every customer an unforgettable experience on two or three wheels. While traveling by motor scooter or moped, riders can enjoy breathtaking views of our islands pristine coastline, explore engulfing waterfalls, and even climb to the peaks of craters. Here at Hawaiian Style Rentals and Sales, we teach all of our first timers how to operate and ride a moped, as well as making sure you start your adventure with all safety tips for the road and a map with our suggested routes. We are also Oahu's exclusive dealer for Genuine Scooter Company. Every new moped comes with a two year unlimited mileage warranty and roadside service. Mahalo!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Atlanta, GA
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 92 helpful votes
“They had the process down to a science...”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Rented a bicycle for a week from Hawaiian Style Rental and everything was worked out great.
They were a little hard to find at first but once I found them process went very smoothly and they bike worked out great for the entire week. Rode to Diamond Head, Iolani Palace, Walmart, and other locations on the island. The bike which was a Giant was in great shape and did not have any maintenance issues during the rental. So if you are looking for a bicycle I highly recommend them. I noticed they had mopeds too but did not rent one perhaps next time.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank erldprl

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Quick, Easy, and Fun!”
Reviewed 10 August 2014

We walked in at about 2:30 and at 2:45 we were on two mopeds cursing around. All the employees were very helpful and gave advice on where to ride. The insurance plan is a must, even though it is an extra $25. We were able to drop the mopeds off late that night after they closed and still only paid for 4 hours. I highly suggest Hawaiian Style Rentals and Tours

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Jack Y
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The best part of our vacation.”
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

If your thinking about renting a car, don't. Go to Hawaiian styles and rent mopeds. The best part of our trip. Awesome time. You can get around and sight see at the same time. A lot of parking lots are full, bit with the mopeds you can still find space. The cost is about 30 a day plus 25 in optional full coverage insurance. The company is great and the staff is friendly. Highly recommend.

1 Thank Tyler R
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“FANTASTIC! Can't say enough good things...”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Hawaiian Style Rentals is very professional, and really take the time to ensure that you're comfortable with your rental before you leave the property. I rented a bike from them, and they gave me detailed directions to get to my location, and also helped me adjust the seat of my bike when I was having trouble. A few days later, I rented a moped, having never ever used a moped before. They take your safety very seriously, and had me do a test drive in order to make sure that I would be comfortable. When I came back halfway through the day low on gas, they were incredibly courteous and filled it back up before I went out. I absolutely recommend Hawaiian Style Rentals 110% for any travelers!

Visited June 2014
Las Vegas, Nevada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Moped Bikes”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

I never ever rode a moped, a scooter, or a motorcycle in my life. And after riding this moped for the first time ever, it was an absolutely AMAZING experience to say the least. I was on the bike for 4.5 hours straight and rode 110 continuous miles. It was by far one of the most AWESOME experiences in my life. I loved it sooooo much that the next time I come here I will most likely do it again. And the rentals place I got (Hawaiian Rentals and Tours) was excellent to say the least. Very friendly staff and helped me out when I had a question. You definitely have to rent some type of electric bike and drive all the way up to North Shore if you have too. It was worth the trip BIG TIME!!!

Visited July 2014