Okay first of all let me say that we stayed in the presidential 2 room suite. We were on the 20th floor with a 360 degree view of Honolulu.....it was amazing. Each bedroom had a most cozy king size bed and it's own full size bathroom. The living room had a large tv with Bose sound system, fully stocked kitchen with high quality appliances and two balconies. It was honestly the nicest room I've ever stayed in. The staff was superb and we were in walking distance of many good restaurants but far enough away from Waikiki that it was nice and quiet. I would stay at this property again in a heartbeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wyndham Royal Garden at Waikiki offers vacation ownership units within a high rise; mostly studios with a few one and two-bedroom suites. Wyndham Royal Garden at Waikiki is an ideal choice for a quiet stays in Waikiki while being within walking distance to all the action. The building is mixed use with 140 Wyndham units and 68 privately owned condos. In additions to the free laundry room and fitness center, Wyndham guests and owners have access to the game room and the media lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wyndham Royal Garden at Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Garden Waikiki Honolulu
- Royal Garden Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- Wyndham Royal Garden At Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu