“Friendly group. Fun Dive.”

Reef Pirates Diving
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Reef Pirates offers daily Oahu scuba diving trips and professional PADI scuba certifications. We operate our own dive boat and limit it to 6 divers plus crew for a more personalized, less crowded dive experience. We have an excellent safety record, and offer complimentary Waikiki hotel transportation with all our dive charters and scuba certification courses. We also offer private charters and multi day packages, as well as the latest equipment from Atomic and Cressi. Want to try scuba diving and not certified? We offer Discover Scuba Diving. Try diving in a safe, secure, and friendly way.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 25 May 2014

All the staff were nice and fun people. Our dive had 5 guests plus one captain, one diver master, and one photographer so the guest to staff ratio was great.

My friend lost his phone (his fault) and the staff went above and beyond to look for it. They eventually found it a few days later which was a big relief to us.

ReefPirates, Instructor at Reef Pirates Diving, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2016

Aloha Justin,

We are so glad we were able to find your friend's phone for him and you had great dives! We are all about providing safe dives and great customer service. We hope you will come back and dive with us again the next time you are on Oahu.
Mahalo - the Reef Pirates Ohana

Write a ReviewReviews (1,120)
All reviews
in 13 reviews
"awesome dives"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed 20 May 2014

Dive Master had the patience of Job. First rate outfit, small groups, small boat and very friendly crew. Saw turtles, eels, etc.

2  Thank Scubajr49

Aloha -

Thank you for your review of Reef Pirates Hawaii. We strive very hard to give great customer service and memorable experiences. We hope you will come diving with us again the next time you are in Honolulu.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

I signed up with Reef Pirates and although I was the only person for the late morning dive, they did not cancel on me. Instead Nick took me out by myself and basically said that I could decide what I wanted to do. We first went to the Corsair site--my first 100+ feet dive--and then did a more shallow reef dive. I had a blast. These guys are professional, very knowledgeable about the sea life, and all around awesome. Mahalo for a great experience!

1  Thank Markus B
ReefPirates, Instructor at Reef Pirates Diving, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2016

Aloha Markus,

Normally we don't like to see "killer" with dive experience but in this case - Thank you!
We do not have a minimum number of divers for our day charters so every once in a while a diver gets lucky and gets a free private charter. We are glad you enjoyed your dives with us and look forward to diving with you again the next time you are on Oahu.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

We all had fun! Boat was great.,Sean is awesome! Diving was amazing.Crew very professional.THANX ...........THANX.............THANX.............

Aloha Janusz,

You are welcome, welcome, welcome! And a Big MAHALO to you for your review. We look forward to diving with you again the next time you are on Oahu.

See more reviews
Reviewed 14 May 2014

My first dive charter in Hawaii and I picked a first class crew. The diving was amazing, the crew very knowledgeable and professional. With just 5 divers we were nearly out numbered by crew. Our dive master Pete definitely made our trip one to remember, courteous, personable, friendly and very patient. If you are looking for a dive go with any chapter you find, if you want a trip you will be buzzing about for a week go here. I would gladly jump off their boat again and recommend them to anyone. Could only give 5 rating because of the site. I'd go a 10.

1  Thank TrevorKeough

Aloha Trevor,

Thank you for your generous review. We'd love if you could give us a 10 Bubble review but alas, Trip Advisor only allows 5. We hope you will come diving with us again the next time you are in Waikiki.
mahalo - the Reef Pirates Ohana