“Well run outfit” 5 of 5 bubbles

45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Well run outfit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014

Great experience with this crew. Very knowledgable and professional. They really show they cared about our experience. Next time we go to Hawaii we're booking with them again.

Visited January 2014

San Diego, California
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Must to do in Oahu!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2014

I was skeptical to scuba dive after a horrible experience just 3 months prior with another discover scuba offer at Catalina Island in So Cal. But after going with dive master Greg and his crew (special mention to Jacob (?), Chris and David) with Big Kahuna Water Sports, I now want to get certified! Greg was super funny and chill, he was very patient when I had trouble equalizing thus could not descend. And when I finally did, we had a blast under water. He pointed out interesting things to see in the dive park - huge turtles, fishes, corals and he even showed us his under water karate moves! Sis and I had so much fun we did not hesitate to do a second dive. Highly recommended!

Visited March 2014
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great first dive for my son”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2014

After I saw a groupon for Big Kahuna online, I called to find out more information. They were very helpful over the phone and agreed to honor the groupon price for my family. My husband and my 13yr old son did a 2 tank dive. This was my sons first dive, and he is hooked! They dove Turtle Canyons and Koko Craters. My younger son and I snorkeled above. We did not see a whole lot snorkeling in 40', as I expected, but my son did see an eagle ray. The divers saw a lot more, in addition to the ray, they saw an eel, an octopus and 2 turtles. Everyone was friendly and respectful, we had a great time. I really appreciated that the supplied transportation from Waikiki beach. This was a major plus for us because we did not rent a car. We would have done another dive if we had more time.

Far Rockaway, New York
“Great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 February 2014

I had an amazing scuba experience with Greg and his entire crew. If you are looking for an amazing underwater experience with a professional and relaxed crew this is your place to turn.

Brighton, Colorado
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Great service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2014

My husband and I went for our 2nd scuba diving experience with Big Kahuna and I was pleasantly surprised with the great communication! I called and didn't initially get a hold of anyone, but got a call back promptly to book. Day of, the weather was questionable so I texted asking if we were still good to go. Got a response right away (even though I sent it very early in the morning). The ocean was choppy the day we went but the crew was safe and we still had fun! Greg is like a young Robin Williams look alike and has the fun personality to match! Highly recommended, and the price is unbeatable and it includes curbside pick-up! We paid 1/3 what we got charged our 1st time out on the big island 3 yrs ago and got more personal service.