“Excellent experience and great teacher” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Big Kahuna Water Sports Hawaii

Big Kahuna Water Sports Hawaii
Oakville, Canada
“Excellent experience and great teacher”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014

Our diving experience was excellent! Greg provided a great introduction to diving, making us feel both comfortable in this new environment and excited about the sights around us. It was a fabulous introduction to ocean diving and we saw amazing creatures! We definitely recommend Greg.

Visited July 2014

New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“What an amazing experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

I really can't say anything bad about this scuba diving experience. Greg and his crew were completely knowledgable and well prepared to answered any questions we had. It was my first time scuba diving and I was very nervous, but Greg knew how to calm my nerves and ease me anxiety. We experienced some awesome sightings; whales, turtles, octopus, and some beautiful fish. We did two dives and had time to snorkel and swim if we wanted. We also decided to get the underwater pictures and they came out better than we expected. Overall, I would definitely recommend the big kahuna, they made our first experience so memorable. We go back next January and I can't wait to visit this place again.

Visited January 2014
“The Hawaiian Spirit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2014

I have a different type of experience to share regarding Captain Greg and his crew. We had paid for our family of 4 to go scuba diving, and the day before we were scheduled to go we got in a fender bender accident and had to cancel last minute. Although this was not at all Big Kahuna's issue, once I spoke personally to Captain Greg and explained the situation he was very considerate and expressed his wishes for our safety above all else. This was such a kind response, and it really showed us his priorities. It was the best example we experienced of the true Hawaiian spirit.

Visited February 2014
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Awesome Scuba Experience!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2014

Greg and his team were awesome, I had never done scuba diving before......these guys made it so easy! I loved every minute of it, I would recommend this to anyone thinking of doing scuba!
The price is also awesome and value for money, and you see a lot of cool stuff when your diving!

So a big thanks to Greg and his team for teaching me to scuba and helping me break my initial fear of scuba....... I am definitely going to continue scuba diving!

Hang loose

45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Well run outfit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014

Great experience with this crew. Very knowledgable and professional. They really show they cared about our experience. Next time we go to Hawaii we're booking with them again.

Visited January 2014