“Awesome dive”
Review of Kaimana Divers

Kaimana Divers
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Unlock the power of the Ocean with a dive excursion with Kaimana Divers. Our daily dives get you out to the best reefs and wrecks Oahu has to offer. We dive ALL sides of Oahu and can organize to get even the most inexperienced divers ready to make incredible memories in only a few short hours. Dive Oahu with our passionate PADI instructors. We have the patience, professionalism and experience to make your day of diving the highlight of your vacation. Call today and see the amazing underwater world tomorrow!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 22 August 2013

If your thinking of diving in Honolulu these guys are great.
Gabe picked me up from the hotel at the agreed time and delivered me back.
Boat, crew and equipment were all first class
Cheers Gabe, if I.m back on the island I'll be back

Reviewed 21 August 2013

As an experienced diver I've worked with lots of different operations and this one is top notch. Gabe was so easy to work with and flexible in meeting my needs as well as the needs of my less experienced friend. They crew on the boat was fun and friendly and Denise and Lindsey were clear stars. Their attention to safety, and knowledge of marine life made the dives with them the best I’ve ever done. I did three days of diving with them and they stored my gear in between making it really easy for me to just show up. Can't say enough great things about Kaimana Divers - I would recommend them to everyone!

Reviewed 20 August 2013

I have been a dive instructor for many years, working & diving with many dive shops around the world. Gabe and Drew's dive shop, service, and overall experience is top notch! From beginners to the most experienced of divers, you will be in great hands with Kaimana Divers. Amazing people, great service...you will have the time of your life and some great new friends! Thanks for making our holiday one of the best we have had!

Reviewed 20 August 2013

I contacted Gabe a few weeks before I went to Oahu in March about diving the island, as who wouldnt want to go diving in Hawaii? His communication was excellent and and I had two days of diving set up in no time! Upon arriving in Hawaii I contacted Gabe to confirm my dives and a few days later he picked me up outside my hotel to go dive a reef. I brought all of my own gear, and only required a wetsuit and tanks, which were already staged on the boat. I dove with Blade in Nautilus Reef and the Kewalo pipeline, both shallow easy dives. On the second day Liv picked me up at 7 am with a few other divers to drive to the west coast and dive the Mahi, but upon arriving to the harbor we were informed the weather was too rough and the dive would be canceled, bummer! The following day Liv once again picked me up at 7 am at the Waikiki Hyatt and after the short trip to Kewalo Basin Harbor, we were on the way to the San Pedro, YO-257 and the Sea Tiger. After suiting up and doing a giant stride, I slowly made my way down the mooring line to the YO-257, and this large ship just starts appearing out of the blue water, it was incredible! The San Pedro and Sea Tiger were just as exciting! If i ever make it back to Oahu, I will dive with Gabe and his crew again for sure!

Reviewed 20 August 2013

I've been diving on Oahu for the last three months and am so glad I found Kaimana divers. Gabe runs a fantastic operation with a bunch of first rate dive masters. They are friendly, fun, knowledgeable, and take diving and dive safety seriously. They also give you what you need in a divemaster. For me, that was someone to show me around and keep me from getting lost, but if you are a new to diving they will make you feel extremely comfortable in the water. And the groups are generally small, which from what I've heard is rare out here. Gabe is all about good service. They provide snacks and drinks on the boat and are happy to set up and break down your gear for you. Also, after my first dive with Kaimana, a great double wreck dive on the YO-257 and the Sea Tiger, Gabe drove me back to place outside the city so didn't have to take the bus.

In addition to great dive master and good service, it was nice being able dive all sides of the island, as KD runs trips out of Waikiki, Hawaii Kai, the West SIde, and goes up to the North Shore for some great shore diving. On top of the great dive sites during the day, Gabe also runs his amazing Dark Side pelagic night dives, where you see also sorts of crazy creatures rising from the deep after it gets dark. The open ocean is a whole different world after dark and it is a must if you get the chance.

Since I was here for an extended period of time, I joined Friends of Kaimana Divers, the operations dive club. I would highly recommend that if you live here and plan on diving often. You get a big discount on boat dives and get to meet some great people and dive buddies. Overall, I had an amazing time diving with Kaimana Divers and will definitely dive with them again when I come back to Oahu.