“Great dive - fun crew”
Review of Kaimana Divers

Kaimana Divers
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Unlock the power of the Ocean with a dive excursion with Kaimana Divers. Our daily dives get you out to the best reefs and wrecks Oahu has to offer. We dive ALL sides of Oahu and can organize to get even the most inexperienced divers ready to make incredible memories in only a few short hours. Dive Oahu with our passionate PADI instructors. We have the patience, professionalism and experience to make your day of diving the highlight of your vacation. Call today and see the amazing underwater world tomorrow!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great dive - fun crew”
Reviewed 19 April 2014

What a great dive I had earlier in the week.

Captain Drew, Kevin & Rob were fabulous - very friendly and extremely competent. And the dive sites were great. In particular the wreck site for our first dive was simply excellent. Good viz, fantastic sealife, a good open wreck with some swim-throughs and penetrations. Altogether a truly sensational dive.

Definitely someone I'd recommend for a dive in Hawaii.

2 Thank DRfromOz

Portland, Oregon, USA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun on Nacho #1”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

We had a great day out on the dive boat - Nacho #1! We cannot believe the personal attention our family was given. Gabe is wonderful!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank HallieBradford
Marina del Rey, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Personal, Fun Oahu Diving”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

I dived with the Kaimana crew last weekend and had a blast. We were looking for a dive operation that would offer personalized service (i.e. not one of 8 divers with a guide on a large boat), and Kaimana delivered. I shoot underwater photos and the crew made sure to point out fun critters on each dive, briefing us on unique marine life residents at each site. My girlfriend also earned her open water certification, quickly becoming comfortable in the water under great attention from the instructor and DM. We had a car and stayed in Kailua, but Kaimana will pick up divers in Waikiki - perfect if you're looking for diving during a family trip, interested in a discover scuba class or want to get certified in the beautiful water off Oahu. Bottom line: Dive with Kaimana.

1 Thank secretjetty
SF Bay Area
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Divers with Passion”
Reviewed 11 April 2014

One word stood out: passion! These folks love what they do, and they are great with customer service! I went for the two tank dive in the morning and two tank dive in the afternoon right after! They took us to dive spots where we saw: giant manta ray, octopus, moray eel, nudibranch, barracuda, white tip sharks, several huge turtles. I kept checking species off my list. Then I'd tell Drew, the boat captain: I'd like to see dolphins! A few minutes later a large pod starts to jump from a distance. Seconds later the dolphins swam next to our boat! Gabe, the Kaimana team leader yelled out, WHALE! I looked and saw water spout, and then it's tail! It was exciting! I asked Gabe, what else is there to see? TIGER SHARKS! Gabe said. They've been spotted around here, but they had not seen one. I said, ok! "Let there be a Tiger Shark!" I said out loud. On the last dive in the afternoon, they took us to a dive spot named Mario's World! That's where we saw so many amazing sea beings! The huge moray eel resides there! It was fun to watch an interaction between the octopus and Jarrod. Great to dive with folks with so much respect for sea beings. The last few minutes of the afternoon dive, Jarrett, motioned to me to follow him, and we went in the opposite direction, away from the boat. I still had half tank full. He signaled "shark!" So two of us followed him. And there it was, the tiger shark! My first ever sighting of a tiger shark! If we were a few seconds late, we would have missed it. What a day of diving to see so much in just four dives! Needless to say I was extremely satisfied with this dive experience. Overall, the Kaimana team was a five star level! Thanks to Gabe, Captain Drew, Denise, Kevin, Jarrett and Jarrod for an amazing day of diving!

1 Thank Jojo S
Kalamazoo, Michigan
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Great dive boat. Six divers and three to four staff. So great service and support”
Reviewed 11 April 2014 via mobile

Gabe and his crew are all about great service and great dives. On my 1st dive with them we had six divers, one captain/driver and three dive masters. Plus the picked me up at my hotel right on time.

On the way to tank one we saw humpback whales and two huge pods of dolphins. On the dive we saw reef shark, snowflake eels, morays, octopus, nudibrants and endless tropical fish. Dive two same plus two in our group spotted a tiger shark.

I had such a great day I dove the ship wreck and Roho with them the next morning.

Strong reco for these guys.