“A honeymoon in heaven”
Excellent
Cal King Bed/ With Temperpedic Mattress & Protective Encasement
View From Lanain Dining Set
View of Lagoon From Lanai
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Miranda C
“A honeymoon in heaven”
Reviewed 3 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

We decided to stay here for our honeymoon and we were hoping that it would be very nice. We did not need to worry about that. It was unbelievably beautiful and far exceeded our expectations. We can not wait to return!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Las Vegas
Reviewed 14 September 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
cookiepus...
Pasadena CA
“Quiet Luxury with a Great view”
Reviewed 16 August 2011 for a stay in July 2011
people found this review helpful

When looking for a place to stay in Honolulu, I choose this condo for its view, spaciousness and price.
This was where I would be getting ready for our wedding in Ko-Olina, so I wanted comfort, space and good lighting.
I thought the price was really wonderful, considering there is a washer and dryer, full kitchen, free parking, good location, extraordinarily comfortable bed, and it's amazing ocean view (I saw single and double rainbows almost every morning there).
This is compared to our last experience in a hotel down the road, where children played kick ball against our adjoining hotel wall at all hours of the night, parking was ridiculously expensive, the space in the room was nothing to write home about, and we had a very small slice of ocean view from our patio, all for about the same price we got this condo for.
This condo has plenty of bath towels and the shower is large with 3 shower heads and great water pressure.
The condo is equipped with great beach supplies including ice chests, boogie boards, beach chairs and towels.
It's Quiet. I never heard people going down the hallways or walking on the floor above us. The only noise we heard was a group of very energetic people probably coming home from the bar one night out on the street 13 floors below.

The owners were very very nice and accommodating. They are very easy to reach.
I'm a firm believer that condo's are the best way to stay on vacation. If you agree and are going to Honolulu, I would definitely recommend this lovely spot.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The space and quietness
Liked least: Small balcony
Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
South Dakota
Reviewed 19 March 2010 for a stay in March 2010
people found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: Fire Works From Lanai on Fridays
Liked least: They were booked solid so I only got to stay 5 nights
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 25-34
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing