“Thanks so much, Greg & Ocean Legends!”

Ocean Legends Dive Center
More attraction details
Owner description: Oahu's leading full service PADI dive center with the best rates and highest quality scuba diving certifications on island. Dive all four sides of the island with free pick-up and drop-off from Waikiki hotels. A 5 Star Technical Diving International (TDI) Instructor Training Center and International Association of Nitrox and Technical Divers (IANTD) Platinum Training Facility, we are the only Rebreather training facility in the state. Explore Oahu's reefs, wrecks and caves with absolute safety and have the experience of a lifetime!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 6 June 2014

My instructor Greg was the best! He was really patient, kind, & good fun. Plus, that dude's a fish! No snorkel & he was deep under the surface the whole time. Thanks so much, Greg & Ocean Legends!

Reviewed 5 June 2014

I dived with Mary at the end of May 2014, the dive sites were the sea tiger and horseshoe reef. I rented one of their new Hollis Explorer re breathers. The rental rate is fair and included gas and sorb. We dived from a Catamaran set up solely for diving so it worked very well.
The diversity of sea life at both sites was fantastic, the highlight for me was having a giant green turtle gliding past me. The visibility is 20 plus metres and the sea is so warm.
They also have a very well stocked dive shop. It is a PADI dive centre but also trains under the IANTD and TDI banners.
Would I dive with them again? Most defiantly.
Here is a short video of my dives
www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNUaJAk9fhs

1  Thank Russ L
Reviewed 15 May 2014

great company, good nice new equipment was made us felt safe although i havent been diving for 8 months. we was supposed to go to the turtle cleaning station but the boat captain saw that the visibility was not good so we didn't go (kind of disappointed but better than go down and see nothing). so they did try to make sure that we make the most out of our dives and one of the dives we saw two white tip sharks which was quite cool.
it would be better if there were more snacks/food on the boat as the PM dive was during lunch time and felt quite hungry for my second dive :)

thank you! and if i were to go to honolulu again i'll find ocean legends again! :) thanks!

Reviewed 6 May 2014

My Wife and two children recently had the opportunity to visit Oahu and we wanted to use the trip to have our kids do their checkout dives for their open water certifications, having done the pool and class work back in NJ. I researched PADI 5 Star dive shops in and around Honolulu and found Ocean Legends website to be the best. I set up two days of diving with Ocean Legends for my wife and I to dive and my kids to get certified. Ocean Legends was terrific, our instructor Brandon picked us up on time and made my kids feel completely at ease. Brandon was very thorough but made it a lot of fun also. Safety was always emphasized but not at the expense of having a great time. They both completed their open water certification over 4 dives on two days. Brandon then suggested that I complete my Advanced Open water certification which I did with my son over the course of the next two days with Rich and Mary as our instructors, who were also absolutely great. Mary then motivated us to complete our Enriched Air Diver Certification which my son and I were also able to complete. We dove a wreck called the " Sea Tiger" and I got to witness two very large Moray Eels over 6 feet in length fighting over an Octopus on the deck of the wreck, unbelievable sight. After 8 dives over 4 days we saw amazing sights, received great instruction resulting in a total of 6 certifications, and had an absolute blast with the Top Notch Ocean Legends Crew of Brandon, Rich and Mary. Can't say enough good things about our experience with Ocean Legends.

Reviewed 2 May 2014

I had the opportunity to dive with this company and they impressed me with their skills and professionalism. On my trips with them everything worked well and was very impressed by Mary their General Manager who kept everybody's safety in focus. I had first hand experience of two other small dive companies who dived from the same boat and there were some frightening examples from them of nonchalant huge safety misses in their groups. So go with these people. I have dived before with Island Divers but these people are better in my opinion.

1  Thank Mark G