“Got Poke?”

Cuisines: Seafood
Neighbourhood: Diamond Head - Kapahulu - St. Louis
Neighbourhood: Diamond Head - Kapahulu - St. Louis
Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

I'm here about twice a month and was never disappointed with the food there. They have very fresh poke with a lot of Aloha added in. One evening I went in just before closing and wanted the firecracker poke but they sold out. The guy behind the counter said no problem I'll make you some. This is the kind of customer service that they give you there as other places would say they have none and look you dead in the eye. Number one customer service here with great food and awesome decor.

Keep up the great workand if you're near by so in and see what they have.

See you guys soon!

3  Thank Shane F
There are newer reviews for Fresh Catch

Reviewed 7 June 2014

Came by after I got really sea sick and wanted something light to eat. They had many different flavours of poke which were tasty and fresh. Didn't realize they were on DDD until we got there. Didn't disappoint!

2  Thank maomao01
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Incredible! I had seen this restaurant on Diners, Drive-Inns, and Dives. It does not disappoint! I had never had Poke before and wanted to try it. The lady behind the counter was excellent. I wish I remembered her name. I must have tried ten Poke's before I ordered. I got the brown rice, Ahi, Smoked Octopus, and two other Spicy Ahi's. It was all fantastic!!! A lot of locals were eating here as well, always a good sign.

1  Thank adsjayhawk1
Reviewed 22 April 2014

This place gets big hype but I really didnt enjoy the food. I love the DDD show but this place just didnt live up to it. The food was ok but I probably wouldnt go back. Sorry

Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

Nothing fancy, order at the counter and be sure to ask for samples so you can try different types of Poke. They were all fresh and delicious, would definitely go back!