“Dive Oahu”
Review of Dive Oahu

Dive Oahu
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Dive Oahu, Inc., offers PADI scuba diving training from the Discover Scuba Diving experience to Master Scuba Diver, and it offers PADI professional-level training at its Five Star Instructor Development Center (IDC). PADI Professional candidates train and earn certifications from Divemaster to Master Instructor at the IDC led by our Course Directors and assisted by senior PADI instructors.
Tacoma, Washington
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Dive Oahu”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Recommended by the woman at the activity desk in our hotel. Very personable, and they picked us up at the hotel. My husband went diving twice with this group. I did not dive but on the 2nd trip I went along as an observer. Capt. Neal did everything to make sure I was comfortable and it was a great experience for me. My husband loved it and plans on going again when we return. You do not have to be a certified diver to use their services.

Visited June 2014

20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Great place to take the family scuba diving! ”
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

We went today as a family of 4 with a 17 year old and a 12 year old who had never been scuba diving before. I had never been before either. Our instructor (Francis?) was great. He was very patient and knowledgeable and was able to walk me through my initial problems at the start of my dive. Thanks guys and hats off to you all! You gave my family a wonderful day, beautiful memories and lots of bragging rights for the kids when they tell their friends they got to swim with sharks and turtles!

2 Thank Eva M
“Great day diving!!!!”
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

We went diving yesterday and it was so much fun! The crew was hands down the best dive crew one could even hopeful. The captain was very helpful getting us on and off the boat and even cut up some oranges to help us after we finished our second dive. I am still new to diving and the crew helped ensure I was comfortable with the dive sites and getting on and off the boat. All in all I can't wait to dive through them again!!!

Visited June 2014
“Deep and shallow dive”
Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

First day after the deep dive there was a medical emergency. The staff was prepared, stabilized the diver and met EMT's at the dock. Diver is ok. They gave us another charter for free

Dove the Sea Tiger first day. Dive the Yo 257 with nice swim throughs and an awesome reef dive with scorpion fish, large trumpet fish, eel, turtles and about 6 reef sharks

I will definitely be back

Anaheim, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Something for everyone.”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

This group was great! I love it when it all comes together. Small group, four divers, one Cptn. And two guides. all helpful. I'll be back.

Visited May 2014