“Fantastic massage”
Review of Serenity Spa - CLOSED

Serenity Spa
Reviewed 17 January 2014

Had a remedial massage by a gentleman called John. He was amazing. Acupressure/Swedish massage. The best massage I have ever had. The couple that returned to the waiting room before me looked also very happy, I believe they had Ellen and John as their masseurs. Great way to relax, right near the pool in the Outrigger Reef on the beach, Waikiki beach.

Reviewed 23 June 2013 via mobile

I stayed at the outrigger reef snd went to this spa to get waxing done, very slow, she said she was thorough i had to ask her three times to re do an area i had patches were she missed hair on me and they were not friendly at all, its convinient because its at the hotel but honestly save your money and walk down the street find a better cheaper place, i walked out $300 down and very dissappinted. Worst experience ever!!!!!!

Reviewed 8 March 2013 via mobile

Booked Swedish massage because of the long plane trip to relax. Wrong thing to do. Not at all relaxing a most uncomfortable experience. First off when I got there I was told to wait in the hall with my shoes off until the changing room was free. Then you put on an open front robe with just a belt tie and go sit on uncomfortable seating in a room with other people. Not at all relaxing. It was the most disappointing massage I've ever had. The massage therapist applied hardly any pressure during my Swedish massage. Then you go back and sit on the uncomfortable furniture in the room with all the other people again until you're ready to change and leave. Went into the changing room and supposed that I would have the same courtesy as the others and they would wait to come in until I was finished changing. But no two women came in while I was still changing. I'm used to undressing and redressing in the same room where massage is performed. That way you have privacy and feel more comfortable. I complained to the same woman who told me to stand in the hall in wait when I first got there and she says oh that's alright there's no problem. Bull! Don't I deserve the same courtesy as the person I had to wait in the hall for? Besides which the cost was more than double what I pay for a massage back home in a nice salon setting with a good massage therapist. Also in the spa back home they bring you a tall glass of ice water with lemon after your massage. At this spa when you were in the room with the uncomfortable seating after your massage all there was were little plastic glasses that you could serve yourself some lukewarm water. Skip this spa!!

Reviewed 9 February 2013 via mobile

My husband and I went to serenity spa for a date night away from our kids on our Hawaiian vacation. We did a couples lumi-lumi massage.
We were welcomed, told to change, and entered the relaxation room (a small room that felt very squished with 5 guests waiting in such close quarters).
We read magazines as there was no view of anything. Drank water (plain water was all there was), and waited 10 minutes.
The massage was great though! The RMT's really listened to the areas we wanted focused on. I enjoyed every minute :)
All in all good, but wish I would have gone to a nicer day spa with views of The beach or something. But if you just want a good massage- this place is good!

2  Thank CourtBuhler
Reviewed 18 February 2012

My husband and I both got massages at Serenity Spa. We were very happy with them, a little pricey though.

1  Thank love2travel7243