“Best place for breakfast or lunch in Waikiki”

Island Vintage Coffee
Ranked #3 of 63 Coffee & Tea in Honolulu
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Neighbourhood: Waikiki
Reviewed 29 July 2014

I couldn't find the Waikiki branch in the options for this place but I had to rate it as it was our favourite place to eat while in Waikiki. The acai bowls were amazing, the chicken pesto was my daughters fav and the smoothies are amazing! (and if you're into coffee you can get REAL coffees here).
The down side is the wait, every time we went we had to wait in line for at least 15 mins but the food came pretty quickly and it's definitely worth the wait.

There are newer reviews for Island Vintage Coffee

Reviewed 27 July 2014

The coffee here is terrific and the choice of food excellent, whether it be for breakfast or lunch. Take the time and have a coffee or hot chocolate late at night on the outdoor patio, well worth it. a buzzy atmosphere right in the heart of Waikiki.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

I went here almost Every morning during my stay in Waikiki. They have excellent coffee, acai bowls and breakfast options. I am gluten free and requested extra spinach instead of bread with my breakfast lox and they were accommodating. I was very thankful for that! While it can get very busy and it may be difficult to find a seat, it is worth it! For someone wanting delicious coffee away from the typical starbucks, this place is great! You can sit outside and watch the people/cars pass by.

1  Thank Kelly H
Reviewed 23 July 2014

This is a real gem in Waikiki and while the line to order can be a little long, it's worth it for the delicious coffee and even better food. Great for breakfast!!!

Reviewed 8 July 2014

We were searching for a breakfast spot and stumbled upon this gem. The food is super fresh and delicious. I had the bacon breakfast sandwich and the banana mocha. This is way better than a frappachino. The Kona coffee they use is amazing. Brewed perfectly. We went back 2 times. Be prepared to wait a little bit in line. The people there give great service too.