“Delicious but pricey ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Waikiki
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

Being from Hawaii I can tell you straight away that the value is average at best. The ice cream is good, and I love homemade ice cream...but Dave's is better and Bubbies rivals it. Lapperts is good, their selection is OK, their price not so great. Not someplace I frequent given the location. If you are visiting, it is worth a go. If you are local...I would hold out for Dave's. 3.5 would be my rating but I have to go down to average instead of up to very good strictly on value.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Our children wanted an ice cream and one is extremely allergic to peanuts. There were so many choices but many had nuts or peanuts. They weren't separated from the plain flavours and hence our child had to miss out. The service was friendly and the ice cream we did buy was fantastic. Probably a little expensive, and the tables needed to be cleared a little faster.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Nice ice cream in tubs - vanilla bean 2 scoops $6 each. White chip cookies and macadamia brownie $6 both of them. OK nothing special and felt it was a bit expensive.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

love this ice cream, really recommend , i feel i need some every day i am there so good , my fav is coconut,macadamia fudge very yummy

Reviewed 26 June 2014

We stayed at Hilton Hawaiian Village for a week and went here everyday. My husband bought coffee here every morning, good but on the expensive side. Last two days we discovered the ABC store had really good coffee for a way better price. What we really enjoyed about Lappert's was the baked goods, cookies, brownies, sticky buns and cinnamon rolls. Only disappointment was on the last day we were there they gave us a reward card that for every so many items bought you get an item free, we definitely could have earned a few free items during our stay!