“Awesome room”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Sit back and enjoy your view
A beautiful view from your lanai
Sunset on Waikiki Beach
An artful view by night
A day in Hawaii is incomplete without a Rainbow
Turtle watching and Diamond Head Viewing at the beach
a historical visit to Pearl Harbor
Snorkel with tropical fish and sea coral at Hanauma Bay
Hit the fairways and golf at one of the many beautiful golf courses on the island
A view of Waikiki a beach hotels by night
Catch a boat or a yacht in the harbor
Your city view by night
Enjoy some water sports and the views at the beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Takamatsu, Japan
“Awesome room”
Reviewed 13 May 2014 for a stay in April 2014
people found this review helpful

I stayed for three weeks. The location was super good. It's close to Ala Moana Mall. It takes about 15-20 minutes on foot to get to Waikiki beach. I would like to come back to stay in this lovely studio room. It's super clean. I have allergy with dust but in this room I have no problem at all. It's very comfortable. It's super neat and tidy. I hope I put everything back in order. I especially like the kitchen. It has everything you need to cook. The people I met in this building are very friendly and nice too.

Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
16 May 2014
Im so glad you had a wonderful stay! I'd love to have you back any time. It's always nice to hear when guest have enjoyed their vacation.
Montréal
Reviewed 27 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014

A romantic getaway Older travelers
27 Mar 2014
I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay. I agree, the location is fantastic - but then I am a little biased. I hope you get to come back again soon!
Kelly
New York City
Reviewed 28 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013

Older travelers
Danbury - CT
Reviewed 4 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Older travelers Rugged travelers
4 Sep 2013
Oh my gosh, thank you for the kind review. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself! Thanks again!
Seattle WA
Reviewed 27 January 2013 for a stay in January 2013

27 Jan 2013
Judee, I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay. It's always great to get the feedback. Hope to see you back again soon. Mahalo
Hobe Sound
Reviewed 8 October 2012 for a stay in September 2012
person found this review helpful

Older travelers
8 Oct 2012
Thank you Sean! Glad you had a great stay - again. I love having repeat guests - and am happy to have exceeded your expectations. Hope to have you visit again next year..
Kansas City
Reviewed 3 September 2012 for a stay in May 2012
person found this review helpful

3 Sep 2012
Thanks so much. Glad you enjoyed both of your stays. Hope to see you back again soon.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing