“Excellent value for the price”

Nau Wale No Tours of Oahu
Customizable Island Tours Tours on Oahu
Ranked #67 of 321 Tours in Honolulu
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Your vacation to Oahu should be absolutely amazing! In order to really have a great time you need to relax. Don't take a bus tour, take a real tour with us. Bus tours usually mean 20+ guests, an itinerary set in stone, strict time limit per stop and difficulty getting questions answered within a large group. With Nau Wale No Private Tours of Oahu, go on tour only with your party, with your personalized itinerary and a flexible schedule. We move at your pace, so you can stop to swim, snorkel, eat and shop anytime. We will take you to our favorite and must see places. We will customize the tour to you and will be based on your interests and schedule. Personal tour options include, but are not limited to:Beaches, North Shore, Snorkeling, Outdoor Workouts, Hiking, Sandbar, Photography, Local Cuisine, Shopping. Book a private tour with us and prepare to experience the “real Hawai’i."
Dallas
“Excellent value for the price”
Reviewed 18 November 2013

I booked an 8-hour private tour of Oahu earlier this month with Nau Wale No and it was an awesome experience. My guide Hilton fetched me on-time and was certainly accommodating and flexible. A homegrown Hawaiian, he had immense knowledge about Oahu and its neighboring islands. He took me to literally ALL the places that I wanted to see, including the Macadamia Nut Farm where I tasted a variety of macadamias and the best Kona coffee. I boarded my plane back to the mainland full and happy.

Thanks and more power to Michelle, Hilton and the rest of their team!

Visited November 2013

Brisbane, Australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cruisy day out”
Reviewed 28 October 2013

I was lucky to spend a great day travelling around Oahu with Hilton recently, and had a super time. Hilton was running perfectly on the time, and was welcoming and fun from the outset. He asked me what I was keen to see and do, and was accomodating in every instance. We circumnavigated the island, had some lovely food and saw some 'local' spots which I doubt I would ever have found myself. Hilton even indulged me by hiking a bit to a great lookout spot, and heck we even found ourselves in an art gallery. Plenty of variety there! I unreservedly recommend Hilton as your tourguide around Oahu. He's right on the money, a real Hawaiian gem!

Visited October 2013
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
“Best Tour Guide - Hilton!”
Reviewed 27 October 2013

We were a diverse group of 6 people really wanting to see and explore the true beauties of Hawaii and not just the commercialised attractions. To say this tour day was the highlight of our trip is an understatement. Hilton was interested to know what our main likes were to better customise the tour. His easy going, friendly personality made the day great as it felt like we were touring Oahu with a friend. From a mountain climb, to swimming at the most gorgeous beach, eating traditional ice cream and drinking from a coconut straight off the tree were only half the things completed on the day trip. I could not recommend Hilton more highly and if I'm lucky enough to return to Oahu I will most definitely be booking another tour.

Visited September 2013
Maryland
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Hilton Made Our Day !!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

I did a lot of research looking for the perfect tour for my wife and I, we had been to Oahu back in 2007 but missed a lot of great sights, we had laid out what we wanted to see and Hilton made all of it possible. My wife does not snorkel very well and Hilton took us to one of the top 5 beaches in the world to swim at, he took us to great place to eat called Fresh Catch and tried to convince us to try the Ali Tuna but we ordered just fish and chips however he had the owner give us a sample of the tuna and WOW was he right it was delicious !!! We never doubted Hilton the rest of the trip !!!LOL !! We saw some awesome beauty all over the island. Hilton got us to Leonards Bakery which was great and the shrimp truck as promised. We originally booked a 6 hour tour which we would have run out of time to see all the things on my list and Hilton agreed to extend it to 8 hours if we wanted, we did that and are glad we did. Hilton was such a joy to be around and we felt like he was like a family member showing us around. He never rushed us and asked us all the time what we wanted to do next. If you are in Oahu ask Nau Wale No Tours to reserve Hilton for you, you will not be sorry !!!!

Visited October 2013
Harrisville, Utah
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“My wife and I had a phenomenal time with Hilton!”
Reviewed 6 October 2013

I am the kind of guy that has to do a lot of research before I will spend my time or money on something, especially when it comes to a vacation away with my wife. After searching and looking at multiple websites and reading several reviews we made the choice to book a day with Nau Wale No Tours…and we are glad we did! We were lucky to have Hilton as our guide for the day. He picked us up right on time and began asking questions to ensure we were able to see and go where we wanted to. He was able to really give us a local’s perspective and avoid the large crowds of tourists. We saw amazing views, went to local spots and were treated like ohana (family). We were able to see several large sea turtles and even watched one swim into the beach and crawl up to his wresting spot. Truly a unique experience! We had a great lunch at a local lunch spot and even had the owner come talk with us and sliced up some fresh pineapple just for us. (my wife couldn’t get enough pineapple because of how fresh and perfect it is) If you think you are going to pack everything on Oahu into one day then you are crazy, but if you want to enjoy some of the best parts of the island and gain a greater understanding of the island and things you may want to do next time or even the next day, then you need to book with this company. My wife and took a group tour another day and it was terrible. We went to random places that were TOTAL tourist traps. If you want to get your money’s worth then don’t waste your time or money with those larger groups. Book with Nau Wale No Tours and let them know what you want to spend your day doing. After that, sit back, relax and enjoy your private tour of Oahu! If you don’t have a great day….then that is your own fault!

Visited September 2013