“Trip of a lifetime”

Customizable Island Tours Tours on Oahu
Ranked #70 of 334 Tours in Honolulu
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Your vacation to Oahu should be absolutely amazing! In order to really have a great time you need to relax. Don't take a bus tour, take a real tour with us. Bus tours usually mean 20+ guests, an itinerary set in stone, strict time limit per stop and difficulty getting questions answered within a large group. With Nau Wale No Private Tours of Oahu, go on tour only with your party, with your personalized itinerary and a flexible schedule. We move at your pace, so you can stop to swim, snorkel, eat and shop anytime. We will take you to our favorite and must see places. We will customize the tour to you and will be based on your interests and schedule. Personal tour options include, but are not limited to:Beaches, North Shore, Snorkeling, Outdoor Workouts, Hiking, Sandbar, Photography, Local Cuisine, Shopping. Book a private tour with us and prepare to experience the “real Hawai’i."
Reviewed 26 February 2014

I recently visited Waikiki beach Hawaii for the first time a few weeks ago. Although I had heard about the Island of Oahu I didn't know what to expect, what to do, or where to go? After a few days just laying around the beach I wanted to see the secrets this beautiful island had in store for me and a few buddies. I wasn't looking for the tourists traps! I wanted some excitement, I wanted to see the whole island and I wanted to do it in a day so I didn't waste the rest of my trip being lazy on the beach.

After a few hours of googling I came across Nau Wale Private tours and figured the price was right and we would give it a shot. We we're picked up promptly at 8AM in a clean van full of waters, snacks, SPF and other necessities for a day in Hawaii. Our driver was Hilton and he was young enough to actually enjoy hanging out with people in their late 20's but born on the big island so he knew everything there was to know!

We didn't have any definite plans but Hilton asked a few questions on what we liked, what we wanted to accomplish and off we went! He knew the short cuts on the island to get us from one destination to the next which included a secret waterfall only known to the locals. We then hiked back into the jungle to find where the old kings of Hawaii kept their homes which had still been partially standing. Next we went CLIFF JUMPING! It was a 35 foot cliff that over looked a beautiful beach. Hilton told us its where they filmed Forgetting Sara Marshall which was pretty cool. We then headed up to the North Shore to catch a surf competition and swim in the massive waves. We grabbed an amazing lunch at one of the local shrimp trucks and desert at the local Macadamia nut farm and ended the whole time with shaved ice cones! (Which is a must)

The trip lasted only 8 hours, which looking back we should have extended it, but man was it amazing! Hilton was hilarious and so accommodating just asking us a few questions and meeting our needs through out the day. We got dropped off at our hostel exhausted and amazed at what we did in such a short period. I would recommend these tours anyone and I plan on coming back this summer to hit the Big Island.

- Aloha

3  Thank Josh W
There are newer reviews for Nau Wale No Tours of Oahu

Reviewed 22 February 2014

If you are like me and want to get the most out of your holiday and get off the beaten path this is for you! My husband and I booked Hilton to be our tour guide for 8hrs. We told him what we wanted to see and do then he compiled our tour with as much as he could fit in that time. We saw bamboo forests, look outs with breath taking views, valley of the temples, got to swim In a private water fall, went to Lani Kai beach, ate delicious sea food where the locals eat, saw sea turtles and an art gallery. All in one day! Hilton is kind, friendly, passionate about his job and very knowledgable. This tour focuses on you and what you want, for about $400 a couple plus tips you will have an incredible day you will not forget! He also provided, snacks, water and sunscreen for you in the van to use! Do your self a favour and book hilton to be your guide!!!!

Reviewed 19 February 2014

We spent the day with our boy Hilton, who was fantastic. His knowledge of the island was unprecedented. As my friend and I are quite adventurous, he catered the tour specifically to what we wanted to do, while pinpointing the best places to do it. We started with a jungle hike to some old ruins and a secret waterfall. We did not see a single other person on the entire hike, which was awesome. Next we went to the Buddist Temple, which is such a cool, mystical place. Unreal setting in the foothills of the mountains. Then we experienced the highlight of the day, which was cliff jumping at Laie Point. Hilton was nice enough to jump in first, to show it was deep enough. After that my friend and I jumped in multiple times, so much fun. We then went up to the north shore to watch some surfing and did some swimming out to the sand bar. When it comes to food stops, I'm telling you, I had some of the best food I've had in my entire life. From the shrimp truck, to the poke tuna, to the macadamia nut farm, to the best shaved ice place ever, just top notch all around. On top of all that, Hilton was able to pick us up in Kailua and drop us off in Waikiki. Very accommodating to say the least. He also had snacks and water in the car. By far the best day of our 9 day Hawaii trip. There's no way we would have been able to do all of those things on our own. Cannot thank them enough. Whenever I go back to the islands, I will be looking them up for sure.

Reviewed 16 January 2014 via mobile

We wanted to see the north shore and a few other sights, but didn't want to rent a car or go on a tour. Our travel consultant, Maui Kay, Kay Ryan with Maui Vacation Consultants (google her) found this tour for us. We have two kids (11 and 13) as well as our parents who are slightly feeble, so this tour was spot on! Hilton was our driver and he was great! He called just before 8:30 AM when we were supposed to meet to see how we were doing. We had plenty of room in the Honda Odyssey minivan and it was easy for our parents to get in and out. He took us everywhere we wanted to go and gave us insights about areas of the island that most tours would just blow right by. He was very personable and a pleasure! If you're concerned about getting back on time, let your driver know because the traffic in Homolulu will make you run late. This tour is great if you don't know where to go and don't want to rent a car or catch a cab! Thanks Hilton!

2  Thank John A
Reviewed 12 January 2014

My husband and I, along with our two young children, wanted to get away from the resort for a day and see Oahu. We did not plan ahead but Nau Wale No was the company that returned our call immediately and made it happen. The next day Alexis met us at our hotel promptly for a wonderful 8-hour excursion. She is the best!!! Alexis is professional, a joy to spend time with, and very knowledgeable about the island. She tailored the tour to our interests and the needs of our sometimes boisterous 7 and 8 yr old boys. We had a fantastic day that included a hike, a trip to the North Shore, lunch at shrimp trucks, and a visit to Kualoa Ranch. Alexis introduced me to fried bananas, my personal highlight of the day. We wouldn't hesitate to book Nau Wale No again on our next visit.

2  Thank Jennifer R