“Surf before swim”

Moku Surf shop
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Surf before swim”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

I informed my instructor that I did not know how to swim. So we went to a more shallow part of the beach. Had so much fun. I did it three times.

• Korean first
Rhodes
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Get your boards here”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

Much cheaper than renting on the beach and you have the option to swap your board if the surf changes or you chose the wrong board. Renting for a day or more is really worth it and they're only a couple of minutes walk to the beach.

Visited February 2014
Westwood, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome surf board rentals, perfect location!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 February 2014

We love this surf shop! You can rent a board for a day, a week, what ever you need for a really great price. And when you want to use your board, you pick it up, go surf and then bring it right back. It is one block off the beach in Waikiki so you don't have to worry about taking it back to your hotel or walking far. The boards are in excellent condition, they have a great selection. I highly recommend that this is the only shop you stop at. Unless of course you want a ton of fiberglass burns from the trashy boards for rent on the beach. You will get a big smile, a great deal and an awesome board at Moku.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank 11travelinwoman11
Calgary, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Best rental rates in Waikiki”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2014

I rented a paddleboard for an hour for $14 from this shop...best deal in Waikiki. They are about 1 block from the beach so pretty close (though that board feels heavy when you return it so I recommend walking it back with two people!).

They gave me extra time to get to the beach (before they started the clock) which was fair.

They even rented the board to me without ID (which is surprising in this day and age). They just asked me to smile into the camera.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank GWA128
Saguenay, Canada
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great teacher, good board selection”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 January 2014 via mobile

I took a private surfing course with them. I was standing on a wave within less than hour. Next day I was riding waves by myself; not all but some. They even provide you GoPro filming (for an extra). Rate for board location much more decent than those on the Waikiki beach. They provide lots of good advices. My only reserve is for the lower pricing for those who have followed a course with them. I was not given a bit of paper showing that I was allowed to have the rebate although the teacher was using me as an example of success to prospective clients and they had me on their record; I had to argue to get the Lowe price. Not much but annoying.

1 Thank DiaPolo