“We're going back tomorrow!!”
Review of Yogurtland Hawaii Kai - CLOSED

Yogurtland Hawaii Kai
Reviewed 24 July 2012

I read so many reviews saying this place was suppost to be so good, and it IS!! I really hope Yogurtland expands and comes to my hometown!!! I decided to try 4 flavors: strawberry lemonade, taro, red velvet cake and honey tart, all of which were just delicious! The taro was by far better then I expected, so I would highly recommend it!

Reviewed 11 July 2012

Love this place! The variety of different yogurt flavors, as well as toppings makes this place the BEST!

Reviewed 19 April 2012

What is better than serving yourself to yogurt and toppings???? Nothing!

Reviewed 2 January 2012

My husband and I were back in my hometown of Hawaii Kai for Christmas to visit family. My family and I often frequent Yogurt Land, but not anymore! I was given a Yogurt Land gift card for Christmas, and when I went to use the gift card I experienced the worst customer service ever, even from the manager. When we gave the cashier our gift card she tried to scan it and said it wasn't working. When her colleague walked in the store they tried to scan it again, but it still wasn't working. The employee behind the counter said we should talk to the manager and we agreed. However, the manager was not in the store and the employee handed me a piece of paper with the manager's phone number on it and said to call him. Strange!
I asked the employee to please call the manager and explain the situation to him. The employee then told me that the manager, named Roger (who also manages other locations such as Waikiki and University) said that they don't accept the gift cards. However, nowhere on the gift card or on the website or in the store itself is it stated that this location does not accept gift cards. Not only that, but the manager, Roger, was extraordinarily rude and essentially yelled that I should take it up with corporate. Horrible experience. Go to one of the other many excellent frozen yogurt places on the island.

Reviewed 20 January 2011

Sure, there are a lot of Yogurtlands around, but when you go to one in Hawaii you are sure to get something fresh, new, and different. This particular place in the Hawaii Kai area was especially clean and we found the gal behind the counter very friendly. She gave us little cups to "taste" the flavors that they had before we settled down and filled a regular cup -- and she did it without our asking. You can be sure we looked like tourists, but she was as nice as she could be. Mango was the flavor I liked best, but others in our party enjoyed equally "new" flavors. We would highly recommend you give this place a try.