“"I just wanna be your teddy bear..."”
Review of Teddy Bear World Hawaii - CLOSED

Teddy Bear World Hawaii
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Teddy Bear World Hawaii, Oahu’s newest attraction!Teddy Bear World Hawaii promises a truly unique visitor experience that’s unlike anything else in Honolulu – immersive, interactive and totally one-of-a-kind. It’s entertainment for theentire family, for the young and the young at heart. Located on Kalakaua Avenue, right in the heart of Waikiki, we’re just a few convenient steps from the beaches and hotels. So take a break from the sun. We’re ready to welcome you with a giant bear hug.
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“"I just wanna be your teddy bear..."”
Reviewed 18 July 2013 via mobile

Got a child? Go to teddybear world.don't have a child go there anyway lol. An Elvis show who would have thought.
It was charming along with all the other cleverly created exhibits. Warning the T-Rex scared my 5year old. Think it was the moving eyes that did it. High light was looking for harley bear you tricky little thing:-). ONLY one complaint. Please!!!please!!! change the bear from New Zealand's costume coming up the stairs.its so wrong. We were all so happy to see a NZ bear and then disappointed to see it dressed in a zulu type of costume. Apart from that well done.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank hoodz

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Better than expected!”
Reviewed 11 July 2013 via mobile

I have to admit, I had low expectations for this place but had a couple of hours to waste with my boys- ages 2 and 3, so figured, why not? I was pleasantly surprised by how much both the kids and I liked it. There is so much detail in every exhibit and it was fun watching the boys discover lots of the little details. I would definitely recommend this place for toddlers and preschoolers; and even their parents! We are headed back there tomorrow again since the tickets are for 2 days... Which makes the entry cost fair. Don't forget to look for coupons in the little ad books all around town, we saved $2 a ticket with it.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Maccas76
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Ho him”
Reviewed 19 June 2013 via mobile

Probably good for little kids but nothing really to see without an outrageous admission fee. Biggest ball of twine in Honolulu.

Visited June 2013
Edmonton
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“First trip to Oahu”
Reviewed 27 April 2013

This place was hilarious! A cute little gallery of teddy bear displays. Surprisingly fun. $11 admission, but $9 because she happened to peak in my bag that had a Best of Oahu magazine in it ;)

Only took about 30 minutes to get through the entire place, but it was still cute. Bring the little ones if you need to kill some time off the beach.

Visited April 2013
2 Thank HeartsNY
adelaide
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Surprisingly Fun!”
Reviewed 20 April 2013

As a 29 year old with no children I didn't think Teddy Bear world would really be for me. My husband saw a coupon in one of the tourist brochures for $2 off the admission price (i think we ended up paying $9 per person after discount) and insisted we should go. I was really glad we did, it was actually really fun. I thought that the place would just consist of dusty old teddy bears in cabinets... I was totally wrong. There were elaborate scenes with teddybears. Some things made sense, others (like the dinosaur section) made absolutely no sense but thats what made them amusing. The little Elvis show at the end was cool. Kids would love this place, but if you're an adult who is young at heart, or just someone who enjoys unusual attractions it's worth a visit.

Visited April 2013