Stayed at the Hilton earlier this month for our honeymoon. Overall a great hotel. A block away from beach but a minute walk to the heart of Waikiki. It would have been nice if we could access the free wifi from our room rather then having to sit in the lobby.
Waikiki trolley pulls up write outside hotel.
Tours booked through hotel are alot more then booking straight from a tour company.
Would have been nice if we would have received and been acknowledge that we were staying at hotel for our honeymoon rather then us feeling like just another person on a typical holiday.
Our room air conditioner also kept turning of every now and then so it would get hot a little hot.
Mac 24/7 restaurant inside hotel is also nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Waikiki Beach Hotel, featuring NO resort fee, is located in the heart of Waikiki, is just steps from Waikiki Beach. This property is a blend of modern, understated elegance combined with true Hawaiian character. Hotel is 100% smoke-free and offers valet-only parking as part of its top tier service. Our world-famous restaurant, MAC 24-7 features modern American cooking influenced by fresh local ingredients, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Nightly live music in our lobby bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Agoda, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Waikiki Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Waikiki Beach Hotel Honolulu
- Hilton Hotel Honolulu
- Hilton Honolulu
- Prince Kuhio
- Honolulu Hilton
- Radisson Waikiki Prince Kuhio
- Hilton Waikiki Beach Hawaii/Honolulu