Had a 4 night stay in June for a 45th anniversary, upgraded to an Ocean view, at a cost, but was given complimentary champers and delicious strawberries
Hotel was clean, housekeeping was excellent,friendly and helpful staff, breakfast we had was good.
Could do with a kettle in room rather than the coffee machine, but then that could just be me used to other hotels.
Good location for beach, bus stops nearby very handy for touring round Honolulu.
If you are going for a transfer from airport, don't use Diamond Head tours!!!.....paid for Lai Lai welcome and never got it, and we had to find them at the airport.............but in their favour....the guy who took us on the Pearl Harbour tour was excellent.
Overall would deffo use Hilton again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Waikiki Beach Hotel, featuring NO resort fee, is located in the heart of Waikiki, is just steps from Waikiki Beach. This property is a blend of modern, understated elegance combined with true Hawaiian character. Hotel is 100% smoke-free and offers valet-only parking as part of its top tier service. Our world-famous restaurant, MAC 24-7 features modern American cooking influenced by fresh local ingredients, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Nightly live music in our lobby bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Expedia, TravelUp, Hilton Hotels Direct, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HRS, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Waikiki Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Waikiki Beach Hotel Honolulu
- Hilton Hotel Honolulu
- Hilton Honolulu
- Prince Kuhio
- Honolulu Hilton
- Radisson Waikiki Prince Kuhio
- Hilton Waikiki Beach Hawaii/Honolulu