“Fun-Hawaii Great Prices, Great Service”

Fun Hawaii Travel - Day Tours
Ranked #79 of 336 Tours in Honolulu
More attraction details
Owner description: Oahu activities discounter specializing on Germaines Luau, Paradise Cove Luau, Oahu Grand Circle Island Tour and Hanauma Bay Snorkeling and many more.
Reviewed 9 June 2014

My wife and I, just spent 10 days on Oahu, Hawaii and had a "Great" Time. I booked a couple of tours/events with Fun-Hawaii Travel and found the prices very competitive. One tour, I booked was the Circle Island Tour and found this was through Roberts Hawaii. During the tour we were able to determine places that we wanted to go back to and spend more time. I had a scheduling conflict with and Fun-Hawaii changed dates with no problems. I would use this service again.

1  Thank dvs9721
Moon S, Owner at Fun Hawaii Travel - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Reviewed 6 June 2014

We had a great day , picked up from our hotel promptly , friendly driver who was very helpful, we were dropped within a short stroll to the top and a shuttle service to the beach was really helpful and the return trip was on time , the day was spent snorkelling with the fish and turtles, amazing location beautifully preserved

1  Thank Joan P
Moon S, Owner at Fun Hawaii Travel - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2014

Reviewed 30 May 2014

This was the first snorkeling trip for my husband. After working hard to get him to agree to go, he was pleased with the experience. The van picked us up right outside our hotel...on time...& gave us some Honolulu history on the way there. It was more of a hike than we expected. I would not feel comfortable bringing a person with mobility issues. Our van did have to jockey to gain entrance to the park....it wasn't too long but it seems like there should be a better way to gain a timely entrance. It was money well spent, & I would recommend it to other snorkel fans.

Moon S, Owner at Fun Hawaii Travel - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2014

Reviewed 16 May 2014

I booked the E Noa tours grand circle island tour via Fun Hawaii travel for 2 as there was a 10% discount. Everything was well planned and scheduled. The tour bus arrived on time and there were no hiccups during my tour.

Great as a third party agent!

Moon S, Owner at Fun Hawaii Travel - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2014

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Best price that I found and it turned out to be a friendly and efficient trip. Van could use updating but I can' t complain about price.

Moon S, Owner at Fun Hawaii Travel - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2014