My wife and I stayed here for 5 nights in November 2013. It is straight across from the beach and very convenient. It is at the quieter end of the Waikiki beach, towards the Zoo. We liked the relative quiet of that end, away from some of the very big resorts. It has free wifi and you can pick up a beach towel at reception on your way to the beach. We wanted a king bed room, but on the first day they only had the twin doubles. While the rate didn't guarantee the king, they were able to move us after the first night to a lovely king room on level 17. It was quiet, clean and very comfortable. The room was light and airy.
There was an area power outage one morning. The hotel has a generator that kept the TVs and lights on in the rooms, but mains water pressure dropped so we had no water in the bathroom for a couple of hours. It wasn't clear whether the staff had practiced how to manage in such facility incidents. They only made a couple of announcements on the PA to inform guests of the situation. More information may have made it easier to understand what was going on. Otherwise the staff worked consistently to assist with all of our needs in a professional and helpful manner. I'd definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the best views around, the renovated Park Shore Waikiki is perfectly located fronting world-famous Waikiki Beach and is situated between picturesque Diamond Head and the excitement of Waikiki. For the ultimate experience, select an Ocean view room that features breathtaking ocean views, or select a Diamond Head room for open views of the Diamond Head crater. All rooms have a private lanai. The hotel's remarkable location is steps to the Honolulu Zoo, Kapiolani Park, Waikiki Shell and Waikiki Aquarium. Learn more about Park Shore Waikiki during our weekly Manager's Reception. You'll also enjoy having a mini-refrigerator and coffeemaker in guestrooms for added convenience. Need to grab lunch or need some gifts for your family back home? Park Shore Waikiki offers an array of onsite shops and restaurant for your needs. Retail Shops ABC Store (6:00 am – 12:00 midnight) Hans Hedemann Surf School (8:00 am – 5:00 pm) Restaurants Lulu’s Restaurant (7:00 am – 10:30 am, 11:00 am – 2:00 am) Starbucks Coffee (4:00 am – 11:00 pm) Tucker & Bevvy (6:00 am – 7:30 pm) Yoshitsune Japanese Restaurant (Breakfast 6:00 am – 10:30 am Lunch 11:00 am – 2:30 pm) Dinner 5:30 am – 10:30 pm) Renovation Park Shore Waikiki will undergo spalling renovation from March 21, 2017 thru May 22, 2017. Renovation will take place Monday through Friday and major work will and noise will start on 4/4. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Park Shore Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Shore Waikiki Honolulu
- Park Shore Hotel Hawaii
- Park Shore Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu