“Service and Facilities AMAZING!”
Review of Park Shore Waikiki

Park Shore Waikiki
Ranked #20 of 84 Hotels in Honolulu
Reviewed 13 February 2014

I stayed for 16 nights at Park Shore and I traveled alone. From the moment I walked in I felt like I was home. My check in was late yet I was given a temp room so I could shower and freshen up as my flight was early. Right from the start I was happy.
The staff knew my name and were so helpful. I loved the towel service also, it was nice being able to grab warm quality towels from reception.
The internet and cable were fast and had lots of channels. I actually was sick for 4 days over there and the comfortable room made my time easy, fresh and bearable.
Jessica on the front desk was just gorgeous, she was helpful, responsive and always checked in on me as I passed through the foyer.
I recommend Park Shore to all people. Mahalo!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Kristy B
spauli, General Manager at Park Shore Waikiki, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2014

Aloha Kristy B,

Thank you for taking the time to write a nice review on your recent stay at Park shore Waikiki.

I am glad that you enjoyed your newly renovated and comfortable guest room, and our outstanding service professionals. I will be sure to share with Jessica the positive comments about her. We look forward to having you return again in the future, and will ensure that you have another exceptional stay with us.

Scott Pauli

Write a ReviewReviews (1,750)

Reviewed 11 February 2014

We stayed 7 nights at Park Shore. Great location right across the street from the beach and next door to the Honolulu Zoo. Great views of Diamond Head. Rooms were clean and comfy, staff was excellent and friendly. We would absolutely stay there again!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Wezzerwoo02
spauli, General Manager at Park Shore Waikiki, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2014

Aloha Wezzerwoo02,

Thank you for taking the time to write a very nice review regarding your recent stay at Park Shore Waikiki. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our great location, our newly renovated clean and comfy guest rooms, and our outstanding service professionals. We are excited that you will be returning again in the future, and we will ensure that you have another memorable stay with us.

Reviewed 9 February 2014

Just got back from a trip to Oahu. We spent most of the nine days at my BIL's, but we did spend one night in Waikiki at Park Shore.

The hotel was convenient, clean, and close to everywhere. All of the staff was very friendly and helpful. The view of the beach and Diamond Head was spectacular!

The bed was much firmer than I would have liked, and the pillows were thin. I probably could have asked for more pillows, but we only stayed one night so no biggie.

Would probably stay again if we went back.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jeff S

Aloha Jeff S,

Thank you for taking the time to write a nice review on you recent stay at Park Shore Waikiki. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our outstanding and convenient location, and our incredible service professionals. We do have new Simmons beds that the mattresses are a little firm. We also offer mattress toppers that provide for a softer feel, and a few types of different pillows to choose from. Please contact our Guest Services Department to request these items. We hope that you are able to travel back to Waikiki in the future, and we will ensure that you have another enjoyable stay with us.

Reviewed 7 February 2014

The Park Shore Waikiki is highly recommended. Our ocean-front room met all our needs and had a wonderful view. The room was spacious, tastefully decorated, extremely clean and quiet. The staff were extremely attentive and efficient, from the front desk to the parking attendants. Mahalo, Jessica at the front desk for your professional care and friendly smile!

Room Tip: Our twelfth floor ocean-front room was comfortable, spacious and quiet, with a wonderful view.
5  Thank Joan F

Aloha Joan F,

Thank you taking the time to write a very nice review regarding your recent stay at Park Shore Waikiki. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your newly renovated Ocean Front Room, and our outstanding service professionals. I will be sure to let Jessica know of your positive comments. We hope that you are able to return again in the future, and we will ensure that you have another pleasurable stay with us.

Reviewed 6 February 2014

We stayed one night in this hotel before taking a cruise. The location is great right on the beach. The pool is really nice but a little cool. Our room was ok. A little small and dated but clean. Lobby and main areas were updated. I think there are rooms that have been updated that cost a little more. Restaurant has a great breakfast.

Room Tip: Rooms by the pool looked bigger and more up to date. Glass doors open up onto pool deck.
6  Thank wmc484

Aloha wmc484,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay at Park Shore Waikiki. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our incredible location, and the breakfast that is offered at Lulus Waikiki. All of our guest rooms were recently renovated in 2013, and been completely updated the same for all of our room categories. We hope that you are able to return again in the future, and we will ensure that you have another great stay with us.

Reviewed 6 February 2014

Stayed for one week in January for vacation with my mom. We had booked a two double bed room with city view, and we got one on the 8th floor. View is limited by the neighbor hotel, but if you lean out a little bit from the balcony, you can actually see the ocean and beach as well.

Reasonably priced as well, and the location is absolutely amazing. Just a few steps, literally, from Waikiki Beach and the Pacific Ocean.
Pool is on the 3rd floor, can get a little bit noisy from the traffic nearby, but didn't bother me too much.

The rooms are newly renovated and where very clean. No complaints there. The only thing is that I felt the room was a little small, with limited space to put bags and suitcases. There are no chairs in the room, you have to sit on the bed to watch TV. But hey, you don't spend too much time in the room while on vacation in Hawaii?!?? ;)

Tip: Wednesdays they have Managers reception, with drinks and snacks in the pool area. Very nice to meet the general manager and have a little chat with him about the hotel and our vacation. Genuine guy who really took pride in the newly renovated rooms!

We were very pleased with our stay, and would definitely come back next time we're in Honolulu.

Room Tip: High floor is probably better. Though the cheapest are the ones facing northeast, i.e towards the ho...
4  Thank Cecilie556
spauli, General Manager at Park Shore Waikiki, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2014

Aloha Cecilie556,

Thank you for taking the time to write a nice review regarding your recent stay at Park Shore Waikiki. I am glad that you enjoyed your newly renovated Hotel Room, our superior location, and, meeting you at our manager's reception. We are happy that you will be returning again in the future, and we will ensure that you have another wonderful stay with us.

Reviewed 5 February 2014

Other reviewers have said it all. This place is the best! We had an oceanfront, corner room, that not only overlooked the beach, but Diamond Head to our left. Just breathtaking at sunset. The staff is EXTREMELY friendly and accommodating, and the location perfect with everything you need within steps or minutes. A BIG thank-you to the front desk manager, David. We appreciate everything you did for us!

3  Thank antonmed

Aloha antonmed,

Thank you for taking the time to write a very nice review on your recent stay at Park Shore Waikiki. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed our great location, the fabulous views of the Pacific Ocean from your Ocean Front room, and our incredible service professionals. I will be sure to let David know of your positive comments about him. We hope that you are able to return again in the future. We will ensure that you have another awesome stay with us.