Park Shore Waikiki
US$437
US$292
US$240
  • Beachfront
Hyatt Regency Waikiki Resort & Spa(Honolulu)
US$273
US$229
US$394
US$355
Orbitz.com
US$364
US$332
1,840 results
All reviewshonolulu zoodiamond headacross the streetlulu's restaurantgreat locationocean frontabc storebeach towels and chairsfree shuttleother hotelspartial ocean viewvalet parkingstandard roompool deckkapiolani parkoceanfront roomhotel lobby
Reviewed 22 February 2014

Staff go above and beyond just to make our holiday great for us, we go to hawaii because it is paradise, we return to Park Shore for the comfortable hotel and wonderful staff !
Love the location, right across from the beach, pool is nice. Since the renovations have been completed the hotel is updated, so nice.
Oncce again we had a wonderful holiday, looking forward to the next!
Many thanks!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Lexi L
spauli, General Manager at Park Shore Waikiki, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2014

Aloha Lexi L,

Thank you for taking the time to write a nice review regarding your recent stay at Park Shore Waikiki. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our outstanding service professionals, our fabulous location, and our newly renovated property. We are excited that you will be returning again in the future and will ensure that you have another great stay with us.

Reviewed 21 February 2014

I just got home from staying at the Park Shore, Waikiki, and it was a great stay. The hotel is directly across from the beach and if you get a room on one of the higher floors and ask for a view you can see the lush green Diamond Head, along with a beautiful park and zoo, which is directly across the other street from Park Shore, and overlooks the sandal shaped pool. It was beautiful!
There is one downside to staying on the scenic side and that is the traffic noise. It would have been fine but public transportation had a high pitched beep that bothered me the first night or so but I got used to it quite quickly.

The Park Shore is located near wonderful shops, restaurants, shops and well, shops!

Obviously, I really enjoyed my stay at the Park Shore and I will stay there every time I go back.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
4  Thank kaemicha

Aloha Kaemicha,

Thank you for taking the time to write a very nice review regarding your recent stay at Park Shore Waikiki. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed the incredible views of the Pacific Ocean and Diamond Head and all of the excellent nearby amenities. Waikiki is a very busy city that does have noise throughout the area, and sorry that it had bothered you. I am delighted that you will be returning again in the future and willensure that you have another wonderful stay with us.

Reviewed 19 February 2014

Park Shore is at the very end of the strip, on the Diamond Head end. That makes their prices a little lower. You can still walk to most places you want to, it’s Hawaii, take your time and enjoy all the sights. The rooms were nice and comfortable. We walked out our room to the most beautiful view of Diamond Head every morning and sat on our lanai and looked at the ocean every evening, WONDERFUL!!! It has 2 ABC stores, a Starbucks and Lulu’s on the 2nd floor. They also keep a refreshing water pitcher and a punch pitcher in the lobby. Get you some of that punch and some island rum from the ABC store and make your own mai tais. YUMMY!!! They have a small refrigerator in each room and daily papers are available on every floor. They have a safe, hair dryer, free wi-fi in the rooms also. Our floor was on the 8th but they had 18 floors. Wish we had had a room on a higher floor to take advantage of the view even more. All the tour busses pick up right around the corner along with the Hilo Hattie trolley. The beach out front is protected by a beach wall but if you prefer the waves they are just a little further down. Yes, there was lots of homeless in this area, but I found this to be the case in most of Honolulu. They did not bother anyone or ask for anything and I never felt threatened. There may of seemed like more on this end because the middle of the strip is so crowded there is no place for them on the sidewalk. My husband came down sick and we needed a late checkout so he could rest till we had to leave the airport they arranged for this even though they had someone coming into our room that day and even waived the fee. I can’t thank them enough for this. I would recommend this place to anyone. With that being said I don’t recommend asking the concierge Averi anything. We asked her the best way to get to Chinatown and she was too busy visiting with the porters to answer other than get a bus or rent a car. I stopped on the afternoon we were to leave and asked how did I call for a porter to come get my luggage and she couldn’t tell me, really? There was a gentleman concierge and he was very helpful and nice the day my hubby came down sick and I wanted to go to the swap meet by myself. He arranged for me to catch a shuttle. If you do need information go over to the Expedia desk and talk to Stephanie Shirley. She will help you with anything, whether it is help figuring out what buses to take, arranging a tour, or helping you in any way. One time there was a couple from the hotel next door. They said their concierge was so rude at their hotel they just walked off from him and came over there. They were real impressed with how helpful Stephanie was also.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank TinTexas
spauli, General Manager at Park Shore Waikiki, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2014

Aloha TinTexas,

Thank you for taking the time to write a very nice review on your recent stay at Park Shore Waikiki. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the views of Diamond Head and the Pacific Ocean from your newly renovated Ocean View Room, all of the nearby amenities that our property features, and our fabulous location. My apologies for Averi. I believe you had encountered her on her very first or second day in her new position. She has not been here long enough yet to be able to answer the many questions that are directed to us, but know that she will be an outstanding service professional as our other team members are. We look forward to having you return again in the future, and we will ensure that you have another wonderful stay with us.

Reviewed 17 February 2014

Slow check-in. Ice available 3 floors away. Microwave available 9 floors away.
Promised 2 rooms adjoining or next to each other; got 2 rooms on same floor but opposite directions from elevator in different towers. (One room was an adjoining room - to strangers.) Paid additional fee to get oceanfront, but got partial ocean view.
There was NO vanity in the bathroom - just a pedestal sink.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Terri H
spauli, General Manager at Park Shore Waikiki, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2014

Aloha Terry H,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay at Park Shore Waikiki. I am sorry to hear that your check in did not go smooth, and that you felt the Ocean Front room had a Partial Ocean View room. We would not move guests who had paid for an upgrade to Ocean Front and put them in a different category. I am not sure if you had brought up your issues to our Guest Services Department, but I am happy to assist you further to make it right for you. Please contact me to discuss further.

spauli@aquaresorts.com

Reviewed 16 February 2014

Away from the mess of people on Waikiki. It is right on a bus stop and a very short walk to the beach. A Starbuck's, two ABC stores, and a neat takeout eatery are right there. Great view of everything from a suite.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank BigBobTiger
spauli, General Manager at Park Shore Waikiki, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2014

Aloha BigBob Tiger,

Thank you for taking the time to write a very nice review on your recent stay at Park Shore Waikiki. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our outstanding location and the views of the Pacific Ocean from your Diamond Head Suite. We hope that you are able to return again in the future, and we will ensure that you have another nice stay with us.