This hotel is located at the center district of Waikiki. Good location for shopping but too noisy for sleep. We couldn't get sleep till very late night, and frequently be waked by all kinds of loud noisy. I wish we could stay at a much quiet place for our vacation.
The $20/day parking is also a challenge for your brave and driving skill. The ramp is really narrow, steep with sharp turns. you have to be very careful when in and out of the garage. I can guess how many accidents by looking the scratches on the wall. My wife pray to the God every time we drove through the ramps.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- OHANA Waikiki Malia by Outrigger is conveniently located in Central Waikiki on Kuhio Avenue and is a short stroll to a wide variety of shopping and dinning on Kalakaua Avenue and the Waikiki Beach Walk promenade. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your OHANA Waikiki Malia by Outrigger reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ohana Waikiki Malia Honolulu
- OHANA Waikiki Malia By Outrigger Hawaii/Honolulu