We are regular visitors to Waikiki and have stayed at the Malia quite a few times in the last two years. For the price, we are very impressed with everything about the hotel, including the friendly, helpful staff, super-clean rooms, free Internet and excellent location. We are returning to Waikiki in February for two weeks and this time have chosen not to stay at the Malia for one reason only: the extremely limited number of TV channels. We do not stay out late at night and enjoy relaxing in the room, however have found on our past visits that there is so little to watch on TV that we had to choose another hotel for our next visit. We noticed that you mentioned you would be improving your TV channel selection in the future. We will be very happy to return when this has been done.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- OHANA Waikiki Malia by Outrigger is conveniently located in Central Waikiki on Kuhio Avenue and is a short stroll to a wide variety of shopping and dinning on Kalakaua Avenue and the Waikiki Beach Walk promenade. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your OHANA Waikiki Malia by Outrigger reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ohana Waikiki Malia Honolulu
- OHANA Waikiki Malia By Outrigger Hawaii/Honolulu