Have just gotten back from my third time staying at the Ohana Waikiki Malia.
I just love this hotel. You cannot beat the price, location and just general greatness.
The hotel is clean, staff friendly and helpful.
I was a bit concerned as they have added a sports bar and I thought it might be loud or attract a different clientale, but didnt really notice much of a change. 1 night it was a bit loud, but I think that wasnt from the sports bar, just general yahoos on Kuhio.
Tip- make sure you ask for a room on a higher floor as Kuhio can be a bit rowdy and a room in the Malia tower as they have been renovated and are just lovely
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- OHANA Waikiki Malia by Outrigger is conveniently located in Central Waikiki on Kuhio Avenue and is a short stroll to a wide variety of shopping and dinning on Kalakaua Avenue and the Waikiki Beach Walk promenade. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your OHANA Waikiki Malia by Outrigger reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ohana Waikiki Malia Honolulu
- OHANA Waikiki Malia By Outrigger Hawaii/Honolulu