We stayed on the 12th floor for 4 nights. The hotel was certainly NOT the cleanest - some mold in the bathroom and hairs left from the previous occupants (gross!!). But, its location to the shops and restaurants was great especially for the price (we booked through expedia). We didn't spend much time in the hotel room so it met our needs. If you're looking to go to Waikiki Beach every day of your trip, I'd recommend finding an hotel closer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- OHANA Waikiki Malia by Outrigger is conveniently located in Central Waikiki on Kuhio Avenue and is a short stroll to a wide variety of shopping and dinning on Kalakaua Avenue and the Waikiki Beach Walk promenade. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your OHANA Waikiki Malia by Outrigger reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ohana Waikiki Malia Honolulu
- OHANA Waikiki Malia By Outrigger Hawaii/Honolulu