The employees were informative and helpful. It's located just beside the trolley depot. Guests of the hotel are able to ride the pink line for free by presenting the room key card. This takes you around downtown waikiki. It's only one block away from kalakaua ave. where are all the shops and restaurants. The walk to waikiki beach is also bearable under the hot weather of Hawaii. The down side is the super slow elavator. It doesn't seem stop at the 17th floor where we lived. You have to keep pushing on the going down button for its to come up. Our room smelled like smoke when we arrived. It didn't go away for days although we were provided a machine to clean it up. I figured that they could have done that beforehand. Also, the fire alarm went on three times during our stay. One time we had to walk down from 17th floor carring our baby. There was no apology from the staff whatsoever. Someone just casually looked at us and mentioned, it's just a problem with the fire alarm. I will recommend this hotel if you want a convenient location and save few bucks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- OHANA Waikiki Malia by Outrigger is conveniently located in Central Waikiki on Kuhio Avenue and is a short stroll to a wide variety of shopping and dinning on Kalakaua Avenue and the Waikiki Beach Walk promenade. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Ebookers, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your OHANA Waikiki Malia by Outrigger reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ohana Waikiki Malia Honolulu
- OHANA Waikiki Malia By Outrigger Hawaii/Honolulu