“Only Way To Fish”

Best Fishing Hawaii
More attraction details
Owner description: We are an exciting new fishing experience specializing in Sport fishing, an amazing day out for the whole family on our luxury Sports fishing boat, the largest in the Oahu fleet. We catch Ahi (Yellowfin Tuna) Marlin, Sail fish, Ono (Wahoo) and Mahi-Mahi (Dolphin fish) on a regular basis. We provide breakfast and a gourmet lunch, and all your favorite drinks. Nothing gives us more pleasure than your enjoyment, so why not come out with us for a day that you will never forget, fishing the Hawaiian Pacific.
Paris, Ile-de-France, France
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Only Way To Fish”
Reviewed 5 July 2012

The water was wet, the sun as shining and the fish were biting!! Fanatastic!!
Uncle Fester

Visited June 2012
1 Thank ClareHar

Bakersfield Ca, United States
“WOW! Best time ever!!!”
Reviewed 27 June 2012

First off I thought we were in for another cattel boat dive exsprince, But no. This was first class. The Queen of the Ring is pure elegance. Fishing, 2 great dives with sharks, rays & turtles. Great food and the best seat in the house for fire works. I wish I was there now!

Visited March 2012
, Owner at Best Fishing Hawaii, responded to this review, 3 July 2012
Thanks for the great review, so glad you had such a good time with us.
Cornwall
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“WOW!! JUST WOW!!”
Reviewed 26 June 2012

I wasn't really into fishing but got persuaded to go by my partner. I had THE most amazing time. Perfect hosts, perfect food and equipment all provided. I soon got into it and would recommend it to anyone even if, like me, fishing isn't normally you. There are plenty of opportunities to relax too. All in all a fantastic experience and I can't wait to get out and do it all again next year. Thank you!!

Visited May 2012
5 Thank CornwallElmo
, Owner at Best Fishing Hawaii, responded to this review, 3 July 2012
Thank you so much for the great review of Best Fishing Hawaii.
Salvador, BA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Awesome experience in Waikiki !”
Reviewed 12 August 2011

Me and my wife had a blast on this boat! The crew is friendly, the views of waikiki are amazing and the fishing was really fun. They provide all equipment and FREE DRINKS !

Visited August 2011