We booked two separate stays in the past two weeks here as part of our vacation to Hawaii. We found out ahead of time about the renovations, so were prepared as the notices said lanai access might not be available. Our first room, the 2BR premium ocean view, we had no problem. This hotel is in a great location across the street from Waikiki. The rooms themselves could use a little renovation (in addition to the outside work they are doing). Nothing major, just starting to look a little tired. This room had some really old TVs (like 10 years minimum), which isn't great for that early Sunday football watching.
What really stands out about this place though, is the staff. Everyone works super hard to make sure your stay is fantastic. I wish I wrote down names, but from the desk, to valets, to housekeeping (extra towels? No problem. Supplies? no problem), everyone seemed to bend over backwards to help.
The lack of pool access isn't a problem, unless you absolutely have to have a pool. This one isn't that big anyway, and there isn't much at the pool level other than that pool and a deck. I'd rather be on the beach anyway.
Concierge helped with some golf reservations, beach towels were plenty.
The second time we stayed, we requested a late checkout, as we were flying back in the evening. The staff juggled some things, so we got a partial ocean view with restricted lanai access because of the outside work, but we got the late checkout we wanted, with no extra charge. It was almost like getting another day of vacation. Again, the staff at the Aston Waikiki Beach Tower is as good as any place I've stayed, any where. I would absolutely come back here again (hopefully I will get a chance).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of Waikiki's most luxurious condominium resorts, Aston Waikiki Beach Tower provides the perfect combination of condominium living and exclusive hotel-quality service. All units feature a full kitchen, balcony, and view of the Pacific Ocean. The hotel provides valet parking and WiFi throughout the property. Aston Waikiki Beach Tower features an outdoor pool with a separate children's pool area, a jet spa, BBQ grills, fitness center, and billiards. Conveniently located near the center of Waikiki's main stretch, the hotel offers easy access to an eclectic mix of shopping, dining, activities and exciting nightlife. The resort is also just steps away from a wide variety of ocean activities from surfing to snorkeling and parasailing to sunset cruises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aston Waikiki Beach Tower reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Waikiki Beach Tower Hotel Honolulu
- Resortquest Waikiki Beach Tower
- Waikiki Beach Tower
- Aston Waikiki Beach Tower Hawaii/Honolulu