This was a last minute find while in Waikiki, but what a treat. On the 17th floor, overlooking the ocean, a 2 bedroom condo with kitchen and lounge room, we couldn't believe our luck. Staff extremely helpful, location the best, surrounded by ABC shops for all our needs, and for those who require that in between McDonalds and Eggs'n Things. Daily fresh linen was provided also, even beach towels. Highly recommend, but all condos are different as all privately owned, so research is required when booking, we were just lucky.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of Waikiki's most luxurious condominium resorts, Aston Waikiki Beach Tower provides the perfect combination of condominium living and exclusive hotel-quality service. All units feature a full kitchen, balcony, and view of the Pacific Ocean. The hotel provides valet parking and WiFi throughout the property. Aston Waikiki Beach Tower features an outdoor pool with a separate children's pool area, a jet spa, BBQ grills, fitness center, and billiards. Conveniently located near the center of Waikiki's main stretch, the hotel offers easy access to an eclectic mix of shopping, dining, activities and exciting nightlife. The resort is also just steps away from a wide variety of ocean activities from surfing to snorkeling and parasailing to sunset cruises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and TravelUp so you can book your Aston Waikiki Beach Tower reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Waikiki Beach Tower Hotel Honolulu
- Resortquest Waikiki Beach Tower
- Waikiki Beach Tower
- Aston Waikiki Beach Tower Hawaii/Honolulu