The Residences at Waikiki Beach Tower
  • Free Internet
Stay Hotel Waikiki(Honolulu)
  • Breakfast included
1,051 results
All reviewswasher and dryerfull kitchenliving roomacross the streetwaikiki beachdiamond headbeach towelshuge balconyrice cookergranite countertopsturn down servicevalet parkingtwin bedsfamily vacationkalakaua avebell deskan upgrade
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Our family of 5 just returned from a trip that included a stay in Waikiki. The 2-bedroom condo was a great find. While our view of the ocean was somewhat obscured by the building in front of us, we could still see the beach. The beach was just across the street, and there were many options for food and shopping within a few blocks.
The 2-bedrooms and pullout sofa worked well for our family with teens. The condo was well-stocked with beach chairs, beach towels and an umbrella. Coffemaker and washer/dryer were very welcome too. It made for a very comfortable, easy stay in Waikiki.

Room Tip: upper floors have unobstructed ocean view
Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank GS_VA12
tower96815, General Manager at The Residences at Waikiki Beach Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Aloha!

And Mahalo to these guests for staying with us and for taking time to share with Waikiki vacation experiences with us.

I was really happy to see that they found their partial-ocean view suite a "great find" and that our location which is right across from famous Waikiki Beach provided them with many options for dining and shopping. I was also happy to see that they found their unit well-stocked with amenities that made their stay "comfortable and easy in Waikiki" as we have really tried our best to make our units like "home".

Mahalo again to these guests for staying with us and I sincerely hope we have the opportunity of hosting them in the future!

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Stayed 8 nights, excellent location, literally across the rd from the beach! We had amazing views from direct ocean front apartment 35th floor. Comfortable bed, slept well every night. Very spacious living area for two adults and two teenagers. Large balcony to enjoy the ocean view. We would def return. Very helpful staff, easy to book shuttles, get beach towels etc. DVD rental was an added bonus. On site pool isn't huge but we visited it nearly every day. Surrounded by restaurants and easy walk to shopping options. Happy to recommend this property.

Room Tip: If you can afford the direct beach front apartment, def choose it. Amazing views! We stayed on the 35th floor - it was peaceful and quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank chocbud
tower96815, General Manager at The Residences at Waikiki Beach Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Aloha!

And MAHALO to these guests for staying with us and for sharing their Waikiki vacation experience with us!

I was really happy to see they found our location to be ideal for their vacation needs and that they found the views from their 35th floor suite to be "excellent". I was especially happy to see that they found our staff to be really accommodating as everyone tries their very best to make each and every guest experience the best it can be.

MAHALO once again to these guests for staying with us and I sincerely hope we have the opportunity of hosting them and all of you in the future!

Reviewed 3 July 2014

We rented a 2 bedroom condo privately at the Ashton which was fully stocked with all the essentials (plates, linen, towels etc). Fantastic location right across from the beach and handy to all the local shops and restaurants. Never heard any noise from the other room on our floor. The only downfall was the pool was closed due to renovations on the outside of the towers.Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
9  Thank Colldaw

Aloha,

And MAHALO to these guests for staying with us and for sharing their Waikiki vacation experiences on this post.

I was really happy to see they found our location to be ideal for the their vacation needs as world-class shopping and beach going are all within easy walking distance of our property. I was also happy to see they found their furnishings to their liking as we have tried to make our suites as close to "home" as possible.

Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

The hotel was amazing! My family and I loved every minuet of it. It's only a short walk from the beach and restaurants. The staff was very friendly and welcoming. Our only complaint is that the elevators took forever. At one point we waited almost ten minuets for it. Otherwise everything else was great!

Stayed: June 2014
5  Thank SavanahLeigh
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Thank you Aston for making our family vacation so memorable. We travelled with our 3 boys aged 9, 6 and 2 years for 5 nights. From the moment we pulled up to the hotel we had a friendly concierge staff greet us and helped us with our bags. Check in staff was fantastic and friendly. Kalani handed my boys a beach bucket set each on arrival and also offered them a card to be able to go to level 4 to hire DVD'd for free. I mentioned that it was a shame that we couldn't access the pools due to renovations and he kindly upgraded us to the fully 2 bedroom ocean view apartment. The kitchen and the apartment was so well equipped. Loved how we had our own washing machine and dryer.
Location was just perfect, we are opposite to the beach and shopping and lots of restaurants was at our door step. Honolulu Zoo was only less than 10 mins walk away.
Most Hotels need you to pay per day for parking, and some don't even have parking at the hotel. Aston offers free Valet parking and it doesn't take long for the guys to pick up our car.
Aston can do with new carpets and furniture. But I guess it adds to the feel of Hawaii.
I will definately stay at this apartment again should we go back to Oahu.
Thanks again for making us feel at home.
Regards,
Diana Ha

Room Tip: Ask for higher level when checking in, even if you book partial ocean view room its still a pretty good view.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank DLady81
tower96815, General Manager at The Residences at Waikiki Beach Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Aloha!

And MAHALO to these guests for staying with us and for taking time to share their Waikiki vacation experiences with us!

I was really happy to see they found our location to be "perfect" as we're right across from famous Waikiki Beach where swimming and sunning are just a "few" steps from our front entrance. We have also tried to make our suites like 'home" and have received many, many comments about our appointments and how convenienct it is to have a washer and dryer in the suite. Most importantly, I was really happy to see their comments about our staff as each and every person really tries their very best to ensure each guest experience is the best it can be. I did note their comments about our furniture and I'm happy to share with them that a master plan is being developed for the property which includes the suite interiors and we can't wait to get started.

MAHALO again to these guests for staying with us and I sincerely hope we have the opporutnity of hosting them and all of you in the near future!

ALOHA!