“Great location, great view, spacious accomodations”

Aston Waikiki Beach Tower
Ranked #9 of 84 Hotels in Honolulu
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Great location, great view, spacious accomodations”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Fantastic location in Waikiki! The view from the ocean view room was amazing. Our condo was spacious, clean, comfortable, and just wonderful. Well-stocked kitchen and nicely decorated. We took advantage of the large, furnished balcony with the spectacular view. Staff was excellent - helpful, courteous, and very welcoming. Within walking distance to beach, shopping, restaurants, etc. of Waikiki. Would definitely return.

This place is difficult to find and the signs are hard to see. Renovations going on during our stay which were a bit distracting. This also meant the hotel pool was not available. The surrounding noise on the balcony was pretty loud at times.

Room Tip: An ocean view room is definitely worth it.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (188)
  • Korean first
redlands
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Wonderful staff especially Aimee and Yumee. Yumee was very helpful with questions regarding bus route, places to eat, and printing boarding passes. ... Aimee helped us move into another unit when we had a problem with our 1st unit. The 2 bedroom & 2 bath condo are spacious with good amenities. Good location to walk around for shopping, eating, bus route and people watching.

There is an resort fee $22/day you pay at check out even though our package for lodging was prepaid.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank elaine92373
chicago, illinois
Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

My family and I made our first trip to Hawaii and our first stop was the Beach Tower and what a phenomenal way to start! I have traveled all over the world and stayed at some great hotels but never felt a need to write a review. But this experience at the Beach Tower far exceeds any five star rating experience I have had before. The fantastic views, the excellent service, the close proximity to the beach, restaurants and shopping I can't say enough about. This is the place to stay in Waikiki. Treat yourself to this fabulous experience. Thanks guys for taking such great care of my family and me.

Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank dloChicago_Illinois
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 31 July 2014

I loved this place. I came from a really dingy bad hotel to this and this was so worth the extra expense. Honestly it's worth paying the extra money for the convenience as it makes such a difference for your first time and for your stay. This hotel is central and is basically across fro. The beach. The views are magnificent and it placed in such a great location on the main strip kalakaua drive. The reception girls at the towers were accommodating and friendly especially Mary (or Mia?). The rooms are a little bit dated but from my understanding depends on the investor of the room because my mum and dads was different. The views more that make up for it and everyday we woke up to the surfers catching the waves on the beautiful blue Waikiki beach. There's a cute coffee shop across the road next to Haagen Diaz, especially if your looking for great coffee. I found the hotel great for my kid but then he's two-what would he not like? There was a pool and I think a games room on other levels but we didn't have time as there is so much to do! And why use the pool when there is amazing beach across the road. If it is in your budget stay here! You won't regret it.

Room Tip: We stayed on level 16 and 17 and it was quiet and so enjoyable.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Melbourne_holidayer
tower96815, General Manager at Aston Waikiki Beach Tower, responded to this review, 1 August 2014
Aloha!

And MAHALO to these guests for staying with us and for taking time to share their Waikiki Beach Tower experience with us!

I was really happy to see they found our location ideal for their vacation needs as we are right across from famous Waikiki Beach and the beautiful turquoise waters it offers. I was also happy to see that our ladies at the front desk were able to share their own brand of the "aloha spirit" and I'll make sure to share their comments with Mary. I also noted their thoughts about their suite being a bit dated and I'm happy to share with them that we are in the midst of developing the master plan for the property which will include renovations in the common areas as well as the unit interiors and we can't wait to get started.

MAHALO once again to these guests for staying with us and I sincerely hope we have the opportunity of hosting them in the future!

Auckland, New Zealand
Reviewed 30 July 2014

We had a two stay stopover on route from New Zealand to New York. My family had never been to Waikiki and husband and son wanted to visit Pearl Harbour. we had a wonderful 48 hours which was really aided by the comfort and superb location of this luxurious two bedroom/two bathroom condominium...you are 20 steps to a nice part of the beach,100 steps to the lovely veranda bar at the Westin and not much more to the historic ambiance of The Royal Hawaiian . We had booked The Aston Sunset but after hearing a friend rate it as mediocre ,we changed to here and were then also lucky enough to be upgraded from a partial sea view apartment to a top floor panoramic view. A lovely way to begin a great holiday.

Room Tip: A high floor.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank familyworldtraveller
Aloha!

And Mahalo to these guests for staying with us and for sharing their Waikiki vacation experience with us.

I was really happy to see that they found our location "superb" as we are just "steps" away from famous Waikiki Beach and all that it has to offer. I was also happy to see that they found the views from their suite to be "panoramic" as our units do offer some of the finest views of Waikiki.

Mahalo again to these guests for staying with us and I sincerely hope we have the opportunity of hosting them and all of you in the near future!

Maitland, Australia
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Great location, just back from the beach, and good views from front on. Front desk staff were helpful, without being overly interested in the guests there, and it is hidden away a bit too.
Pool was working on 1st July, which was our arrival date and true to their word that that would be the case. Spa bath though was too hot, and sauna (for those that like these) was old, used an old timer system and barely warmed up- my only really beef as I like this particular facility.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Derek M
tower96815, General Manager at Aston Waikiki Beach Tower, responded to this review, 23 July 2014
Aloha!

And Mahalo to these guests for staying with us and for taking time to share their Waikiki vacation experience with us.

I am really happy to see they found our location ideal for their vacation needs as we're right across from famous Waikiki beach! I also noted their comments about our guest services staff and I am very sorry that they may have seemed indifferent as they normally receive very high praise from our guests. I also noted their comments about the jet-spa as we check the water quality and temperature daily and I will be sure to have our maintenance department check the equipment.

I am really happy to see this guest really enjoys our property and I sincerely hope we have the opportunity of hosting them and all of you in the future!

Falls Church, Virginia
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Our family of 5 just returned from a trip that included a stay in Waikiki. The 2-bedroom condo was a great find. While our view of the ocean was somewhat obscured by the building in front of us, we could still see the beach. The beach was just across the street, and there were many options for food and shopping within a few blocks.
The 2-bedrooms and pullout sofa worked well for our family with teens. The condo was well-stocked with beach chairs, beach towels and an umbrella. Coffemaker and washer/dryer were very welcome too. It made for a very comfortable, easy stay in Waikiki.

Room Tip: upper floors have unobstructed ocean view
Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank GS_VA12
tower96815, General Manager at Aston Waikiki Beach Tower, responded to this review, 24 July 2014
Aloha!

And Mahalo to these guests for staying with us and for taking time to share with Waikiki vacation experiences with us.

I was really happy to see that they found their partial-ocean view suite a "great find" and that our location which is right across from famous Waikiki Beach provided them with many options for dining and shopping. I was also happy to see that they found their unit well-stocked with amenities that made their stay "comfortable and easy in Waikiki" as we have really tried our best to make our units like "home".

Mahalo again to these guests for staying with us and I sincerely hope we have the opportunity of hosting them in the future!