“Great coffee”

Hawaiian Aroma Caffe
Ranked #13 of 96 Coffee & Tea in Honolulu
Description: I am a repeat customer and the LATTES are ALWAYS EXCELLENT - regardless of who makes it, time of day, or anything. I LOVE Mt Kaala. All those people going to Starbucks should try Mt Kaala for some locally gorwn coffee made with aloha.
Reviewed 27 April 2013

I had a coffee here most days and I really enjoyed it. Thanks for my daily fix and i enjoyed the friendly service, thanks

Reviewed 22 March 2013 via mobile

Reasonable prices good but strong coffee. Good service with 99 cent refills if you keep your cup.we stayed in the hotel so it was very convenient.

Reviewed 17 March 2013

Super coffee, wonderful smoothies (try the mixture) and sandwiches we English can only dream about. Remember on your last morning that most airlines charge for food on internal flights. Sandwiches from here are far tastier and better value!

2  Thank MikeAtBarton
Reviewed 10 March 2013

I like drinking black coffee, and this shop is worth seeking out if you in the area and you like your coffee black, rich, aromatic, and with a kick. I can't comment on the food since I haven't tried it. Pleasant owner.

Reviewed 27 February 2013

Loved this shop for a wonderful light breakfast. The coffee and the people are wonderful. It is in the hotel lobby,but you can take your beverage to the be closer to the ocean. Also,never forget the free wifi. But the people and the coffee are the best.