“Susie, you and Bali are the best!!!!!!!”

Aloha Private Tours
Ranked #80 of 332 Tours in Honolulu
More attraction details
Owner description: Private Customized tours of Oahu
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Susie, you and Bali are the best!!!!!!!”
Reviewed 11 December 2011

Was visiting Honolulu for the first time with my husband (who was working) and was fortunate to find Aloha Private Tours. Spent the day with Susie and her adorable dog Bali up on the North Shore watching the first day of the Pipe Masters (surf competition). Would never have done this had it not been for Susie. Thank You so much. What a wonderful experience.

Visited December 2011
3 Thank goodmanld

Sydney, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Susie gave our group of 14 a fantastic day out”
Reviewed 19 November 2011

We had a great day of private touring with Susie and were able to go to some sites only accessible by a small van. Our van was a bit tight for 14 passengers but we survived. Better if only 12 in the size van we had. Loads of fun and magic views. Even saw turtles on the beach.

Visited April 2011
2 Thank RattyPoddy
Visalia, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Aloha Private Tours are the BEST!!!”
Reviewed 15 November 2011

I had the pleasure of booking some tours from Susie and Bali. Susie is an amazing tour guide. She really knows the island and is able to provide some great tours at affordable prices. From the tourist spots, to local hideaways, Susie and Bali were able to make my last trip a memorable one. I have already planned another trip next month and I will definitely be booking with Aloha Private Tours! Thanks Susie!!! See you soon!!

Visited December 2010
2 Thank JohnPacheco
Enola, Pennsylvania, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“That was the best tour ever!!”
Reviewed 13 November 2011

Susie is a great tour guide. Since she is a native of the island, she knows the best places to go. My mom and I had a 2 day tour and that was good. We saw the north shore and the 2nd day we saw the east shore. It doesn't look like the island is big but I'm glad we took the 2 day tour because we saw a lot. Thank you Susie for a great time and tour. ALOHA!!!

Visited November 2011
2 Thank Ginny M
Makati, Philippines
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Circle Oahu Tour”
Reviewed 6 November 2011

We met Susie on our first day and she brought us to Leonard's immediately to taste the famous malasadas which were very tasty and filling. Then we headed to Pearl Harbour, then to North Shore and had a very good lunch at Macky's. We saw beaches, big turtles, etc. She even showed sites of Lost and Hawaii Five-O as we go around the northern part of the island. Of course, we tried the famous Waiola Shaved Ice! It was really very good!

On our second day, we went to the eastern part of the island (Chinaman's Hat, Rabbit Island, Lizard Rock, etc). We saw the Diamond Head, Koko Head, the Blowhole and the more fantastic beaches (Lahaina being one of the best!). Lunch was again spectacular at Buzz's. Then we saw a best kept secret botanical garden and of course we ended with the famous view of Oahu at Pali Lookout!

What I like about this tour is that we were given enough time to appreciate the sights, hear stories and even take a lot of pictures. Since I was with my mom and sister, we did not have trouble walking fast because we parked close by and we were given undivided attention. We were able to choose the sights to go to and even learned the best places to eat in the city.

Thanks a lot to Susie who was really a good hostess and tour guide!

Visited November 2011