“Aloha Private Tours: Mahalo Susie and Bali!”

Aloha Private Tours
Ranked #80 of 335 Tours in Honolulu
More attraction details
Owner description: Private Customized tours of Oahu
Reviewed 12 March 2014

We had limited time on Oahu, and we wanted to see a lot! Susie got us to see some awesome views from land and sea, and great local food and beaches. She has lots of knowledge of Hawaiian history and is a warm and friendly person. She gave us lots of advice for the rest of our adventures on Oahu. If you do not like big goofy tour buses (like I don't), then Aloha private tours is the way to go. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Thoroughly enjoyed our tour with Suzie. There is so much to see outside of Honolulu, a private tour is the best option in my opinion. You can customize every stop and so you get to see what you want and linger in the special places. Suzie shows you beaches, including the most famous and those that are awesomely quiet and relaxing. She knows the best 'picture spots' and food trucks. Shopping? There are actually good deals out there!! Her recommendations for other activities were spot on, too. Bali, her dog and faithful companion, was a special treat. I felt like a celebrity wherever we went. I learned so much about the history of Hawaii and all the islands, she could do a History Channel show.

1  Thank Diane M
Reviewed 26 January 2014

Susie, and her dog Bali, are awesome guides! Having lived in Hawaii for many years, Susie knows all the spots and she is very friendly. Whether you want to go to the beach, hiking, or try some local foods, Susie has got the know-how. Definitely worth the money!

Reviewed 21 January 2014

Just came back from Hawaii.. I was working there but had a couple of days off.
I contacted Susie from aloha private Tours. She is the Best and on top she has Bali !! The Skater Dog !! WOHOOOO so so so so so so funny. Loves the tour. I know so much about Hawaii now. Great history, great story.. Thank you Susie so much, Best experience ever.
I will be back very soon.

Reviewed 19 January 2014

We had such a great time with Susie and Bali! She took us to the places we requested and then she added some hidden gems along the way - got to eat some fantastic shaved ice, local lunch, one of her favorite beaches (my son didn't want to leave!), and then some fantastic scenery - including one with a hidden beach below - then Bali skateboarded too!!! She even offered to get us tickets to the best luau in town but alas we couldn't due to time constraints. We had an excellent time touring with Susie and Bali - definitely worth it!!! Thanks Susie and Bali for a wonderful day in Oahu!!!