“East Oahu!”

Owner description: Private Customized tours of Oahu
Chicago, Illinois
“East Oahu!”
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Susie picked my daughter and I up after our tour of Pearl Harbor and the U.S.S. Arizona. She adapted our tour to our time left on Oahu before flying out, and what were the highlights of the eastern side of the island. My daughter had never been there, and I saw many beaches and sights that I had never seen before. It was a wonderful day! Plus, touring with Bali made it even more fun! What a great dog (but, I bet she thinks she is human!) Thanks so much, Susie and good luck!

Oil City, Pennsylvania, United States
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Wonderful Day!”
Reviewed 14 March 2014

Our tour with Susie was wonderful! We learned so much about Hawaii and the Hawaiian culture from her. She is such a sweetheart as well! And she took the time to cater to our needs, and even made traveling with 2 babies a breeze. The places Susie took us to were absolutely breathtaking! We also enjoyed Susie's famous dog, Bali! I would most definitely recommend her if you want to see the island!

New York City, New York
“Aloha Private Tours: Mahalo Susie and Bali!”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

We had limited time on Oahu, and we wanted to see a lot! Susie got us to see some awesome views from land and sea, and great local food and beaches. She has lots of knowledge of Hawaiian history and is a warm and friendly person. She gave us lots of advice for the rest of our adventures on Oahu. If you do not like big goofy tour buses (like I don't), then Aloha private tours is the way to go. Highly recommended!

Vancouver
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Aloha Private Tours - Suzie and Bali - simply the best!”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Thoroughly enjoyed our tour with Suzie. There is so much to see outside of Honolulu, a private tour is the best option in my opinion. You can customize every stop and so you get to see what you want and linger in the special places. Suzie shows you beaches, including the most famous and those that are awesomely quiet and relaxing. She knows the best 'picture spots' and food trucks. Shopping? There are actually good deals out there!! Her recommendations for other activities were spot on, too. Bali, her dog and faithful companion, was a special treat. I felt like a celebrity wherever we went. I learned so much about the history of Hawaii and all the islands, she could do a History Channel show.

1 Thank Diane M
Oakland, California
3 attraction reviews
“Aloha Private Tours is awesome!”
Reviewed 26 January 2014

Susie, and her dog Bali, are awesome guides! Having lived in Hawaii for many years, Susie knows all the spots and she is very friendly. Whether you want to go to the beach, hiking, or try some local foods, Susie has got the know-how. Definitely worth the money!

Visited January 2014