“Great Day!”

Ranked #83 of 336 Tours in Honolulu
More attraction details
Owner description: Private Customized tours of Oahu
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Thank you Susie, Bali and Aloha Tours for making our visit to Pearl Harbor so special. We had a wonderful day.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

This was the trip of a lifetime for myself, my daughter-in-law and my grand daughters.
Susie was delightful, full of energy, knowledge of the area and provided us with wonderful memories of Honolulu. From the moment she picked us up at our hotel until she dropped us back off, she and Bali treated us like family and showed us a great time. Without reservation, if you are looking for a private tour of the island I would strongly recommend doing it with Susie!!
It was truly awesome.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

I recently made my first trip back to Hawaii since I was born there. My Mom, sister, and best friend were able to go with me. Touring with Susie was the first thing on our itinerary, right off the plane and even before getting our rental car. Susie picked us up at the airport and fit in as much as possible in about 5 hours. It was a perfect start to our vacation because Susie also gave us great information about things to do, places to see, restaurants to visit, etc, for the rest of our time in Oahu. We were able to hit all the spots we needed a tour guide for while we were with Susie because we had her all to ourselves and were on just our schedule. We passed several tour vans and tour buses with 10- 20 people, some with people just sitting on the buses waiting for others to return. We probably fit in as much as at least 2 of the other tours cover so it was worth the cost. Not to mention, we were able to see some things those other bigger tours can't even access, or just don't show you. We also had the great company of Bali, Susie's great skateboarding pup! I strongly recommend Susie and Bali to introduce you to Oahu in a very personal way!

1  Thank Deborah S
Reviewed 27 May 2014

My experience with Aloha Private Tours was the best I've yet to experience in a tour company and I've done my fair share of traveling. Bali, the skateboarding dog was a joy, and so very well behaved. She didn't jump or cause any disturbances. I normally have allergy issues with pets, but I didn't have a problem. I think this was because the car was so well kept and free of dog hair.

As for the selection of sights, we had great weather and minimal traffic. The beaches we went to were top notch and not crowded with tourists which was what I was looking for. The food Susie took us to was amazing, and clearly local spots.

Susie was totally responsive to my requests and I had an awesome time. She had extensive historical knowledge which was a major bonus. The experience was easy and loads of fun. I don't normally write reviews but this case was very deserving. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

"Aloha. The tour with Susie Turner felt like meeting an old friend. I enjoyed very much her company and knowledge of Honolulu. She arrived on time, the car was extremely clean, and the presence of her charming dog made the tour even more entertaining. She took me to off-the-beaten track locations to admire the beauty of the landscape where we avoided crowds of tourists. Susie transmits from the beginning her caring and passion for Hawaii treating her clients in a very warm and exquisite way. Just like friends !!. Cannot wait to go back to Waikiki and play some volley with her and her friends in the beach. Mahalo !. Antonio C."