This place is pretty run down, dirty, and small. It is located in the back alley between 2 apartment. In the early morning, you woke up to delivery trucks and tour buses. At night, the tenant at both apartment are loud. But the front desk people are awesome and very, very friendly. Its alright if you like the location. You cross 1 block and you are at Waikiki beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Waikiki Beach, Stay Hotel Waikiki is within a block of the ocean and the newly renovated International Market Place. Also nearby are shopping on Kalakaua Avenue, the Honolulu Zoo and Diamond Head. We offer a 24-hour business center with free use of our business center computers. In addition, Stay Hotel Waikiki provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Some rooms include balconies with views. All guestrooms feature flat-panel televisions with cable channels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Stay Hotel Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stay Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- Stay Hotel Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu