“Something different”

US$83.72*
Golden Sunrise Photo Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Don't just visit O'ahu, get focused and capture it with O'ahu Photography Tours! O'ahu Photography Tours is a great tour for anyone wanting to learn or acquire more experience with outdoor photography. Oahu has an endless amount of beautiful locations to photograph just around the corner. We take our guests on a great adventure in finding the most photogenic locations on the day of your tour. From amazing sunrises to beautiful sunsets we get you to those iconic tropical spots allowing you to try out your artistic side and discover for yourself how fun and spectacular outdoor photography can be. With whatever you happen to be photographing, whether it be waterfalls, monk seals, ancient sites, amazing lookouts, breathtaking rainbows, reflective tide pools, barreling waves, or just the ever amazing rising and setting of the sun, you will be amazed at the photos you get with Oahu Photography Tours.
Reviewed 11 June 2013

Great tour. Come to Hawaii a lot and this is one of the best tours around. Any level of skill is going to learn. Alex is positive and professional. Definitely recommend.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,357)

Reviewed 4 June 2013

I recently just returned from Hawaii and wanted to share the Excellent experience I had with Oahu Photography Tours.

I have been to Hawaii numerous times and have done many Tours over the years, but I must say this was hands down my favourite one.

Alex, first of all was wonderful. On time, very knowledgeable...about photography but also about Hawaii.
He was very personable and the perfect balance of help if you wanted/needed it and not in your face if you wanted to do your own thing.

The locations he took us to were wonderful and not overrun by tourists, and the small group size was prefect.
So easy to not have the stress of driving yourself around looking for loacations and getting the timing right etc.

Alex's photograpy tips/suggesstions were invaluable.

Had an awesome day and got some great pics.
I did the Full Day Tour this time and next time I return I will certainly go back and do another.

Thanks for the wonderful day Alex and I will be sending many friends your way.
See you next time I'm in Hawaii,

Mahalo
Anna :)

1  Thank Anna P
Reviewed 2 June 2013

Great tour wit a personable guide. Alex has scouted several locations and can out you quickly in the right place at the right time with the right light, A huge timesaver for getting some great shots. Alex was helpful with setup of cameras to those who wanted/needed it. My wife enjoyed it as well, especially all of the information provided.

1  Thank Scott O
Reviewed 2 June 2013

A wonderful sunrise tour - we had a lovely spot to set up, a little scattering of cloud to make the shots interesting, and just the right amount of help from Alex for us to capture it all. This tour took us to places we have never seen before (this was our fourth trip to Oahu). It included a long perfect beach with no one on it (don't ask - swore to keep it secret). The size of the group was good (7 on ours) which was small enough for everyone to chat on the way but not so big to slow the tour down. Alex catered to every one of his guests (semi-serious photographers to their non-photographer partners). He even took us to a lovely little shop so we could get breakfast (no rush, very enjoyable), before we went to another couple of scenic spots. We are hoping to do the Full Moon tour on our next visit.

Reviewed 30 May 2013

We did the sunrise tour and got the most awesome photos. Alex is great. He took us to the best places for photos and we saw so much we would have otherwise missed. He is extremely helpful and knowledgeable no matter what kind of camera you have. If you go to Oahu do yourself a favour and don't miss this tour!

1  Thank Caztia