“An excellent photography tour!”

Oahu Photography Tours
Beautiful Hawaii Photo Tour
Ranked #2 of 321 Tours in Honolulu
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Don't just visit O'ahu, get focused and capture it with O'ahu Photography Tours! Book 2 or more tours directly with us and save 15%. Use discount code "OPTTA" when booking one tour on our website. O'ahu Photography Tours is a great tour for anyone wanting to learn or acquire more experience with outdoor photography. Oahu has an endless amount of beautiful locations to photograph just around the corner. We take our guests on a great adventure in finding the most photogenic locations on the day of your tour. From amazing sunrises to beautiful sunsets we get you to those iconic tropical spots allowing you to try out your artistic side and discover for yourself how fun and spectacular outdoor photography can be. With whatever you happen to be photographing, whether it be waterfalls, monk seals, ancient sites, amazing lookouts, breathtaking rainbows, reflective tide pools, barreling waves, or just the ever amazing rising and setting of the sun, you will be amazed at the photos you get with Oahu Photography Tours.
Vancouver, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“An excellent photography tour!”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

If your are even slightly interested in photography I Would highly recommend this tour of Oahu. We had the full day tour so that included a 5 am pickup! That was fine though as one of the major reasons for me was to get some cool sunrise shots that I would not have known where to go.

Alex was a wonderful guide who knew some great spots for photos but not just that. He had great suggestions on composition of photos and correct settings to get a great photo.

Highly recommended!

1 Thank Arnster604

• Korean first
Tacoma, Washington, United States
“GREAT TIME”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

We started our trip with this tour. These young guys where great!!! There where 7 of us on the tour. It was not about driving us around showing us the sites. It was about getting to know us and what we like to take pictures of, we stayed at each stop until we got at least one perfect shot. They where there to give us tips on how to get that perfect shot. I learned things about my camera I did not know. It was fun the next day we went out to try the pointers they give us. They both are laid back guys who enjoy being around people. The trip was about us. There was one point we saw a rainbow. Next thing we know we where looking for the best spot to take a picture of it. Along the way they also give us facts.

Manassas, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“O'ahu Photography Tour - Truly the highlight of my stay in Hawaii”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

I can describe this tour in one word - "AWESOME". I was in Hawaii on a business trip for the US Government April 30-May 6, 2014. I wanted to take a tour to maximize the time I had doing my visit to see as much as possible. Prior to departing for my visit, I stumbled across O'ahu Photography Tours on the internet. I reviewed their website and called. They were extremely pleasant and resourceful in describing their tour experiences and tour packages. Being a amateur photographer I selected the full day (9 hr) tour. I must say, the tour was truly the highlight of my visit. I would without question recommend the tours for not just photographers, but for anyone who is interested seeing many parts of the islands; learning much of the history of locations throughout the island; as well as grabs some local food along the way. A+

Many thanks for a great experience and the opportunity to capture some amazing photos.

Carlton Hart
Washington, DC

1 Thank Carlton H
Thomasville, North Carolina
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“AWESOME DAY!”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

If you are looking for a tour in Oahu,Hawaii, this would be my recommendation for you! From start to finish it was a day of learning, fellowship, laughter, and new friends! Chris and Alex are 2 very friendly and knowledgable kind of guys! My thanks to both of you for teaching me things about my camera that i will be able to take back with me to North Carolina!

Tobaccoville, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“It's like having "built in friends" in Hawaii”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

We took the day-long photography tour. The group consisted of those with point and shoot cameras who didn't know how to hook it to the tripod to experienced shooters with high end cameras and those in between. Even with this wide range, Chris and Alex took time and showed patience with each participant addressing each need, sometimes the same one over and over, and did it with a great attitude and enthusiasm. The tour really is individualized and the small groups are great. "So, how long do we have here?" Answer: "Until we get the shot." "Hey, there's a great rainbow!" Response: "Let's see if I can get you to a point where we can get a good shot." They're also like mini tour guides for the places that we visit, sharing their knowledge of the area. They give unbiased opinions on other attractions, restaurants. It really is like coming to Hawaii and having a brother (or two) already here to show you around some great photo shot opportunities and to help you get the great shot. For those on their first trip to Oahu, if possible, it would be great to do the tour early in the itinerary in order to see spots to which you want to go again or avoid going back to spots that you've already seen.

Visited April 2014